Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
29-04-2008, 07:34 PM   #21

Re: Im sooooo Angry!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Wait till late at night, collect all the dogs/cats poops. Put it on their doorstep, cover with paper, set light to the paper, ring their bell and run back to your house FAST!!!

I wish I had the nerve to do something that

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
29-04-2008, 08:01 PM   #22

whats their address Erin, we will send Elaine around to sort them out

Seriously though, people like that only do what they do because good people let them get away with it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
29-04-2008, 08:05 PM   #23

Poor Milo. I am not suprised you are blazing Erin. The lady next door to me suirted Denis with a water spray when he was on the fence and she knew he was nervous. I saw her through the window, as I constantly check on him whith him being on a harness, and she pretended to be on the phone. Don't know if she heard what I was shouting to her but I was blazing for weeks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-04-2008, 08:08 PM   #24

I detest people who treat animals that way...may they come down with a case of boils in an embarrassing place!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
29-04-2008, 08:09 PM   #25

Kinda off topic but I remember some years ago, a woman used to walk her dog around here and would let it crap outside our door I caught her twice and asked to pick it up, which she never did so one day i followed her to her house. The next day I went round and posted the poo through her door with a note telling her that she had left something behind which belonged to her.
Never saw her or the dog again

Catsey Veteran

29-04-2008, 08:10 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
whats their address Erin, we will send Elaine around to sort them out

Seriously though, people like that only do what they do because good people let them get away with it.

Elaine knows where they live,maybe she could send them a present through the post from Eva
I know what you are saying Emma but im just worried of the trouble I may get if I go round all angry,I will go round and talk to her about it once I have calmed

Catsey Veteran

29-04-2008, 08:11 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Kinda off topic but I remember some years ago, a woman used to walk her dog around here and would let it crap outside our door I caught her twice and asked to pick it up, which she never did so one day i followed her to her house. The next day I went round and posted the poo through her door with a note telling her that she had left something behind which belonged to her.
Never saw her or the dog again

You need to come down and sort my neighbours from hell out

Catsey Veteran

29-04-2008, 08:13 PM   #28

There was also the guy next door, last year, who lifted his hand either to swipe at Eva or to scare her, he didnt realise i was sitting there watching and as he raised his hand, I said "dont you dare" and then called Eva to me, telling her to stay away from nasty men.
A few days later Graham was out the back at the same time as the guy, Graham is not a small lad, he didnt say anything to the guy but he made sure the guy knew who the cats belonged to and he has never bothered the cats again.

Catsey Veteran

29-04-2008, 08:14 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin

Elaine knows where they live,maybe she could send them a present through the post from Eva
I know what you are saying Emma but im just worried of the trouble I may get if I go round all angry,I will go round and talk to her about it once I have calmed
I have a cat cigar with their name on it, whats the adress?

Catsey Veteran

29-04-2008, 08:15 PM   #30

oh yes i remember you posting about that,poor Eva. Send Graham down to sort them out for me