Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-08-2007, 10:01 PM   #21

Re: Tucker is so NAUGHTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by random
Don't be fooled! He does the cutest mews and chirps too but he's a demon killer inside! By far the worst i've ever seen in terms of catching birds/mice e.t.c, he always rips them up and rips heads and wings and legs off e.t.c whereas the others just kill them and leave them or bring them in.

He kills the most aswell, when we first had the kitten I think he saw it his job as the 'provider', which is nice in a way but he was bringing in 2 or 3 'kills' a day. Despite 3 bells on his collar!
"You can take the cat out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the cat" ....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
26-08-2007, 10:22 PM   #22

LOL! Moli I think I might have a look, maybe I will be kind and get him a calf sized one! He needs something though he's a menace!

Very true dm! Funny as he's the cuddliest of all the cats aswell!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-08-2007, 10:48 PM   #23

The instinct is hardwired in them, some are better at it than others. Leia was born in an apartment where her mum never had a chance to teach her to hunt; she then spent time indoors at a friends house till she was old enough to be spayed and come to me. She'd never seen a mouse in her life, but the two times when one got in the house she was on it in an instant and dispatched it with great ease before playing with it...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
31-08-2007, 11:06 AM   #24

Just catching up.

It must have a dreadful shock for you what a little terror. Do you think he did it on purpose?