Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
15-05-2007, 09:48 PM   #21

Re: Daily Thread / Tuesday

Well, Raechel has a speaking part in the play, playing Liza!!! I've never heard of a Liza in Peter Pan, has anyone? We had a bit of a time with Hayley as she didn't get the Tinkerbell part and hasn't a speaking role at all, and apparently (according to Hayley) the drama teacher said she would give her one!! So don't know whether to speak to the teacher or not or just leave it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-05-2007, 09:48 PM   #22

Have a good nights sleep DM and hope the weathers suitable for venturing out gardening, by the way I am building an ark so let me know if you need it....just thought I would drop that into the conversation....ark building

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
15-05-2007, 09:51 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Have a good nights sleep DM and hope the weathers suitable for venturing out gardening, by the way I am building an ark so let me know if you need it....just thought I would drop that into the conversation....ark building
Know what you mean Kazz! We fixed a water butt (at long last) start of April, were bemoaning the fact it was still empty start of May .... it's full to the brim now.
(It's a heck of a problem finding 2 aardvarks though - and be careful which Ospreys you invite - did you read the news story of the unfaithful osprey and the jealous partner? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...ds/6657171.stm )

Catsey Veteran

15-05-2007, 09:55 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
Know what you mean Kazz! We fixed a water butt (at long last) start of April, were bemoaning the fact it was still empty start of May .... it's full to the brim now.
(It's a heck of a problem finding 2 aardvarks though - and be careful which Ospreys you invite - did you read the news story of the unfaithful osprey and the jealous partner? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...ds/6657171.stm )
How did you know DM, the aardvark situation has kept me awake nights.
Not read or heard about the Ospreys but just my luck to get a disfunctional Osprey to boot.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
15-05-2007, 09:56 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
How did you know DM, the aardvark situation has kept me awake nights.
Not read or heard about the Ospreys but just my luck to get a disfunctional Osprey to boot.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

15-05-2007, 09:59 PM   #26

Mind you it dawned on me today I have no idea how to sex squirrels....................the worry of it all no wonder no one since Noah has bothered to build another.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-05-2007, 10:06 PM   #27

I'm not coming on that Ark with you if you're taking squirrels!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-05-2007, 10:09 PM   #28

Amending that...no grey squirrels! The red ones are cute and not so destructive! I already posted about them digging up an oregano plant; yesterday they dug up a newly planted Japanese maple seedling I'd potted to give to a friend!