Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
17-05-2007, 10:38 AM   #21

Re: Meet Jypsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahd
Hi Charlie
There was nothing intended by what I said to you and i'm sorry if it came across that way Lily's mishap never even entered my head and to be honest i'd forgotten about it.
I just meant that he would be mainly for my use but i would allow close friends with breeding girls to use him. Also "being Careful" was only meaning that some stud owners do let cats in that are not tested and put their own cats at risk by doing so. I only meant that i didnt want to risk my cats health and wanted to be careful who i let use him if that makes sense.
You should have more babies Lily has proven herself to be a fantastic mum and has some gorgeous kittens from the pics i've seen.
Hope thats cleared things up and i will be more careful how i word things in future

Sarah
x
Sorry Sarah - I probably over-reacted I'm just very defensive of Lily and what happened!!!! Too defensive perhaps

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure your boy will prove himself soon enough and you'll have gorgeous babies from him. What colour/pattern is he?

Charlie
x

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Ragdoll, BSH & Maine Coons
17-05-2007, 11:34 AM   #22

Hi Charlie
Don't worry about it. No harm done. I totally understand where you are coming from about being defensive over mishaps. I've had the same predicament with Grace and the possibility that Jenson, my hubbies Maine Coon mated her when he was only 4 1/2 months old. We caught him on top of her when she was calling. Didnt expect he would be capable for one second. Still waiting for her to come back into call to prove she isnt pregnant and its a long wait believe me. Needless to say Jensen is now neutered.
Alfie is a blue mitted boy and he is gorgeous. He's a real big softy and loves his cuddles. I've spoilt him really as i believe that stud boys should still be loved and given lots of attention to keep them soft and friendly. They have a sad enough life living on their own at the best of times without missing out on attention too. He comes in the house when the others are out in the pens and runs riot bless him. Here's a pic of him that was taken when he was 5 months old.

This is him at about 10 months old.

Sarah
x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
17-05-2007, 11:40 AM   #23

He's gorgeous Sarah!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
17-05-2007, 11:58 AM   #24

He is gorgeous Sarah!!! I'm in love!!!! What's his prefix??

Accidents do happen - good luck with Grace. I'm sure they will be interesting babies if there are any!!

Charlie
x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
17-05-2007, 12:01 PM   #25

He's gorgeous Sarah!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Domestic Shorthairs & Longhair
17-05-2007, 12:36 PM   #26

oh he is just yummy! I love raggies always wanted one of my own!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Ragdoll, BSH & Maine Coons
17-05-2007, 09:40 PM   #27

He is Darkcrystal Blue Ice but we call him Alfie.

His breeders live in Nottingham. His dad is Adfurlo but his mum is Purfurrus lines.

Sarah
x