Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
18-05-2006, 05:49 PM   #21

Re: good luck wishes for my MIL

I do hope everything is alright BM, thinking of you and your family.....(((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
18-05-2006, 08:17 PM   #22

charlies not long been home, and the words pee up and brewery spring to mind, she hasnt even had the op, they went to give her the anthenstic (sp?) and put it in her jugular instead of the artery neck has now swollen up. dont know when shes going to have her op now its up to the consultant oh our great NHS service, gives u faith eh??

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
18-05-2006, 08:19 PM   #23

What on earth are they doing giving anaesthetic in the neck anyhow???? Anaesthetic is given in the arm!! Poor love, bet she is really p****d off!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
18-05-2006, 09:11 PM   #24

Sorry to hear of the problems your MIL is having with our NHS BM!!! Hope they sort it out soon x

Catsey Veteran

18-05-2006, 09:22 PM   #25

dont know what they are going to do now, all depends on the consultant, i personally would refuse to move from the hops until they did the op claimed squatters rights.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
19-05-2006, 09:27 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by boys mum
dont know what they are going to do now, all depends on the consultant, i personally would refuse to move from the hops until they did the op claimed squatters rights.

I couldn't agree more BM, but being elderly and unwell she probably doesn't the stress of a full-on barney. I know Fran and CJ are nurses and work/worked in the NHS (and no offence here), but the stories we're repeatedly hearing really do strike the fear of God into me and makes we wonder if anyone knows what they're doing or if the whole thing is running amok and out of control now!!!

Catsey Veteran

19-05-2006, 09:50 AM   #27

its ok if she hasnt the energy to hold her own with the doctor im sure charlie n myself can speak on her behalf i can be very vocal when i want to

Catsey Veteran

20-05-2006, 08:20 PM   #28

spoke to MIL on the phone i didnt recognise her voice,she has a load of staples holding her throat together and shes coming hme next week, all to go through this again in a couple of months time,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-05-2006, 09:23 AM   #29

Oh poor love. It mut be very unpleasant for her

Catsey Veteran

21-05-2006, 11:17 AM   #30

must of been hell for her yesterday, her daughter came down to visit her ohh god i hate that woman, dont trust her as far as i can throw her, shes a real fruit loop. and a theif, she had been round my MILs place, god only knows whats shes had, she only turns up when anns ill. like a vulture. dont like her husband either hes a train spotter complete with anorak honest LOL little book the works, sits in doors and listens to steam train recordings LOL and im sorry if ive offened anyone on here. but