Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
30-03-2006, 09:15 PM   #21

Re: What Rover did this weekend.

What a stunning boy!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-03-2006, 09:54 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hreow
Bet the elder-berries tasted better from the other side, though.

I've been to one whole cat-show! They did have Singapura. Lovely, and those eyes.... They look somehow fragile to me, in a way Siamese etc never did. Met a gorgeous Mau who lives with Rover's brother as well. Did like what I had seen and read about them as well, but since I had never met one in the flesh when I finally got the go-ahead for a cat, I went for an Aby (friends have had) instead. Thought I would get one pedigree kitten in my life, just to compare to the moggy cats I've had and I have no regrets at all. Next one will be a rescue again, as I'm planning on keeping Rover for the next twenty-five years or so, and I'll be too old to get a kitten then.

Spuds don't need much more than a bucket (I get three-four meals for the two of us from that), and I'm sure there are kinds that like clay soil, but the climate may be wrong. Think most like colder weather than I gather you have there in DC.
Hab-peach ice-cream...yummy! But you can't stop eating because if you do, the heat catches up with you. Can't say I eat them whole as a snack, but a little here and there. Won't be any more until we move South, or at least find that house we've been saving for. : /
Puras are anything but fragile: tough as nails & almost as smart as Abys; all muscle: when Dandy jumped on anyones lap people were always astonished at how heavy he was for a small cat! Yes, Washington Summers are very hot & humid; tomatoes & basil love it, also the peppers. Why not a green harness for Rover to contrast with his lovely ruddy coat?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
31-03-2006, 06:33 AM   #23

I have ordered a lovely green harness for him. My trouble was mostly finding one that would fit him, but he's bigger now so that shouldn't be as much of a problem. I'll post a photo in this section when I get it.

I know all but old cats and very young kittens are tough as old boots, but some just look as if you need to be careful with them or they will break.

Catsey Veteran

31-03-2006, 10:00 PM   #24

Sultan's was green, which is why I suggested it...looking forward to more pictures of the gorgeous boy!! Is he a back-jumper...anyone in my house who made the mistake of bending over suddenly had a 12 pound Any on his/her back

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
31-03-2006, 10:53 PM   #25

Oh yes. Makes cleaning his tray out...interesting. With all the cat-lifting I do, I'm saving a fortune on gym-bills.

Catsey Veteran

01-04-2006, 03:35 AM   #26

Giggle!!!