Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-01-2006, 07:38 PM   #21

Re: Fran's got ot be back soon

Stop laughing at us Fran....get on here at the double!!!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-01-2006, 07:38 PM   #22

Ok ok the babies are beautiful (I will post piccies later when I have uploaded to photo bucket) Only 2 of the litter are show quality. The Tortie Oriental girl and a red point boy. The red boy is still available but tbh I have set my sights on a girl and red points don't really do it for me. The tortie girl was going to Sweden and then it was decided that she was not. Well apparantly the lady in Sweden has decided she may still have her after all and I'm gutted as this little one came straight up to me as soon as I walked in the others ran a mile lol. Nothing is set in stone yet and I may still get her I have to wait on this Swedish lady's decision The breeder who was really lovely is expecting another litter in a few weeks from her lilac point Siamese, all this litter will be Siamese. Her tortie Oriental is also due to call anytime and her kitts are expected to be stunning. So as it stands at the minute...if the Swedish lady doesn't have the tortie Oriental then I am having her, if she does then I am waiting on another litter

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
09-01-2006, 07:42 PM   #23

When will you know PK??

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-01-2006, 07:43 PM   #24

Tell the Swedish lady to go away, nicely of coure

I am so pleased you liked her though what was it like being surrounded by kittens bet it was lovely.

Did you see the lilac siamese? and the Tortie oriental? and did you like them?
How lovely she just came up to you, you are hers "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" how long has the other lady got to make her mind up? and what did the family think?

Karen

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-01-2006, 07:43 PM   #25

Decisions, decisions decisions! You hang in there Fran til you get the one you really want

Catsey Veteran

09-01-2006, 07:45 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
When will you know PK??
I don't know Moli Hopefully within the next few days..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
09-01-2006, 07:47 PM   #27

Whats the Swedish ladies number, I'll sort that wee problem out for you Fran!

Whatever you get it will be worth it.
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
09-01-2006, 07:49 PM   #28

Such excitement and I missed it all. I hope the Swedish lady doesnt want the kitty. Dont like the idea of it having to travel all that way. And then you can have the baby Fran!!

Catsey Veteran

09-01-2006, 07:52 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Tell the Swedish lady to go away, nicely of coure

I am so pleased you liked her though what was it like being surrounded by kittens bet it was lovely.

Did you see the lilac siamese? and the Tortie oriental? and did you like them?
How lovely she just came up to you, you are hers "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" how long has the other lady got to make her mind up? and what did the family think?

Karen
not too many questions there at once Kazz

It was lovely having the kittens bouncing around and all her other cats,too she has 11 in the house plus the kitts and four studs outside in purpose built housing.

I saw all her cats Kazz..they are very beautiful. I have piccies of the lilac Siamese. I will post later. The lady in Sweden is a friend of the breeders, they are doing a kitten swop. My breeder is having a Cornish Rex stud from her and she gets a Oriental/Siamese in return. My breeder really wants this stud boy as he apparantly is the bees knees so she will obviously want to keep the Swedish lady happy. I don't think there is a time limit and the Swedish lady has as long as she wants to make up her mind
I know that little tortie is for me, she just came to me as soon as I walked in I can feel I am going to be gutted

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
09-01-2006, 07:53 PM   #30

Really hope you get her PK, she is so beautiful, would be great to watch her grow................