Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-11-2008, 05:10 PM   #21

Re: i don't think Elvis will live much longer Help? :( :( :( what should i do?

Glad to hear he's doing so well! Next Sunday will be here before you know it.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
09-11-2008, 05:40 PM   #22

That's great EIB - don't they have an uncanny ability to worry us sick then turn round and say 'what were you fussing about!'

Hope next w/e goes well. You should bring one of his blankets home and get Taylor used to the scent.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
09-11-2008, 08:05 PM   #23

Glad things are going well. Good luck with the introductions.

One of the kittens I bred has the same problems with his poo's but he has too be fed on biscuits as they tried the wet diet as said by the vet and it just made matters worse. He is fed on Royal Canin Sensible and of cours daily laxatives and, fingers crossed, hasn't had any issues for about 18 months. Just take care with the wet food.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: nnnnnn
10-11-2008, 01:29 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by calismum
That's great EIB - don't they have an uncanny ability to worry us sick then turn round and say 'what were you fussing about!'

Hope next w/e goes well. You should bring one of his blankets home and get Taylor used to the scent.
Thanks for the advice!
i have been letting Taylor smell my top as it is Full of Elvis!! ! first of all he kept smelling & looking at me to make sure it was me!! i will be doing that though ill take a piece for Elvis & a bit for Tay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay
Glad things are going well. Good luck with the introductions.

One of the kittens I bred has the same problems with his poo's but he has too be fed on biscuits as they tried the wet diet as said by the vet and it just made matters worse. He is fed on Royal Canin Sensible and of course daily laxatives and, fingers crossed, hasn't had any issues for about 18 months. Just take care with the wet food.
ooo! well his been like this for 11years!! nearly 12!!!

his been fine for the past 4years So i think it was a 'one off' as we seemed to have got the balance right between food/lax /water/milk etc

we normally soak his biccis but sometimes do not.

he LOVES his biccis though so it will be sad for him, doesn't matter what biccis they are he really loves them
his very fussy with wet food he has phases, his just gone off of Whiska & felix, so his got some ID (from the vet £1 EACH!!) food & hilife & alpaws & gormet & classic!!!! he LOVES classic & the very expensive ones!!! little sod!

i will be getting him some Royal Cain & Hills from online aswell!

ill see how he goes, his had 2ml of lax today plus he had his milk & wet food & tabs & pain medi!!

i mean i thought maybe leaving biccis out then re introducing them after 3 months, but then if he gets blocked up again? is it really worth it!?

OH if anyone is intrested im selling the food that he cant eat, all brand new, ive posted about it in the 'for sale' sectio on here