Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
19-04-2007, 08:14 PM   #21

Re: Kitties all gone!

Poor babies. Alex there is one horny Tom in your area, if you see him, give Dawn another call and she'll get him in for the chop too .
Dont you feel bad about anything Alex, you did good by those wee kitties and soon they will be enjoying country life with no worry of endless kittens or busy roads.
I know Dawn wouldnt want you feeling bad, I think she feels bad enough for the whole cat population as it is

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
19-04-2007, 08:17 PM   #22

The weird thing is Elaine, I have 3 Black and white toms that come into my garden!! One old fella is really beat up, filthy, covered in cuts and only has half a tail, can't get near him for love nor money (or any of them for that matter). Another who is cleaner looking with a whole tail, and yet another who is very similar. So any of them could be the culprit, or all of them!! Hopefully all the other female cats in the area are protected and I'll have no more visitors!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
19-04-2007, 08:19 PM   #23

Do you think the Toms are feral? Or do they belong to some one?

Catsey Veteran

19-04-2007, 08:21 PM   #24

I dunno! I definitely think the one with half a tail is, he's so battered and scruffy looking, but as for the other two I don't have a clue.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
19-04-2007, 08:27 PM   #25

Great news and well done Dawn for helping.
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

20-04-2007, 08:09 AM   #26

All the girls are in their new home now. Dawn took them up there last night so that they can recover there. She said all came out of the cage and had something to eat with no problems at all. So I'm sure they'll spend today lounging about and making occasional reccies of their new environment lol! She forgot her camera (doh) so when she goes back in a few days to check on them she'll take some pics then.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
20-04-2007, 08:15 AM   #27

This is an even better ending than we thought - just imagine if the cycle of kittens after kittens after kittens had not been broken
Well done all concerned for their efforts here.