Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
10-01-2007, 08:26 PM   #21

Re: Removing the litter Tray?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
If I want my cats to go in and out as they please how can I stop other cats coming in and why dont my cats chase them out???
What about getting the collar magnets and catflap that would only allow access for your cats Donna?

My cats wouldn't chase another out of the house but my dogs would

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
11-01-2007, 12:37 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
What about getting the collar magnets and catflap that would only allow access for your cats Donna?

My cats wouldn't chase another out of the house but my dogs would
Chloe is fine with the magnets and can use the flap fine, but Misty is still struggling with a lose flap so dont want to introduce the magnet just yet as she will sit outside all day if she finds any resistance to the flap. She only comes in at the moment as hasnt learnt it is a two way thing

Once she has fully passed all intensive training I will reintroduce the maget (although that didnt stop the nasty bully cat breaking through that last year ).

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
12-01-2007, 07:10 PM   #23

Ive got 2 litter trays and no cat flap. Kado will go outside and guinness wont. I think Newt will decide when or if he wants to use one

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 ginger (dsh) 1 male 1 female
15-02-2007, 11:16 PM   #24

uma has never used her litter tray in the 4/5 months she has been an outdoor cat but it is still under the bed "just in case" although we dont have a cat flap but even if we did she sleeps in our bedroom at night
ATD xxx