Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
10-07-2007, 04:53 PM   #21

Re: Waiting for the vet to phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
They are supposed to be really good Elaine....Have you another vet near enough to use if you want to??
There is a very good vet there who I used to see with Winston most of the time, she is also very good with Eva and her temperamental attitudes but I never get to see her now even if I specifically ask for her
The one who is dealing with Eva at the moment is scared of Eva, I fell out with her over Winston and her attitude at the begining of last year. There is also a guy there and he too is scared of Eva and even tried against my better judgment to muzzle her, she almost hit the roof.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
10-07-2007, 04:53 PM   #22

Sorry you are having problems with your vets Elaine.. hope something gets done soon... either a pee sample or a new vet!

Catsey Veteran

10-07-2007, 04:54 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Have you got that special litter from the vet, they use it then it does not soak in, and is easy to put into a bottle...
Yes thats what I have.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
10-07-2007, 05:24 PM   #24

oh Eliane Im so sorry,hugs for both you and the diva ((((hugs))))

Catsey Veteran

10-07-2007, 05:25 PM   #25

Hug her? I'll express her bladder for her

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
10-07-2007, 05:29 PM   #26

Oh Elaine, how frustrating I do hope that Eva blesses you with a sample soon. Bet she is secretly laughing at you Elaine!!

Catsey Veteran

10-07-2007, 05:31 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
Oh Elaine, how frustrating I do hope that Eva blesses you with a sample soon. Bet she is secretly laughing at you Elaine!!
Of that I am in no doubt

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
10-07-2007, 05:32 PM   #28

Elaine - she's your baby thats why you are getting het up and I know why in fact I would be on the roof with you. But try to keep a calm - Eva will be better for it so will you in the long run.

Tell them you will only see the vet you wish to see not the others. I found that with my vets they put me onto someone else who I had to start all over again with with (as our vet had left "Pablo") Cleo and we did not Gel as soon as I took her out of the carrier he went to grab her by the scruff of her neck - MAJOR WRONG MOVE THERE ON HIS PART - I almost removed his head with my temper - must say here he never actually made contact with her scruff had he had done I would have killed him not merely had a go, she is an old lady and has never ever been lifted by her scruff.
He listened and I think he tried to get on track again but the line had been drawn as far as I was concerned when he told me "she's lost weight since the last visit and she getting on" that was it I picked her up put her in the carrier and he said "where are you going" I said I am waiting for " XYZ" you are not touching my cat.
Oddly enough I have seen him since with the dogs for boosters and Tess's poorly ear and he was great. Maybe an off day.
But the point is tell them who you want to see its your money your cat your health and temper.
Sure she will be fine though.

Catsey Veteran

10-07-2007, 05:41 PM   #29

Thanx Kazz, and your right ofcourse.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
10-07-2007, 05:41 PM   #30

I hope something can be sorted out soon for you and Eva, Elaine ........if Eva isn't peeing properly it is up to the vet to do everything possible, even if it means getting the sample himself