Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
27-11-2006, 06:01 PM   #21

Re: How many cats have you got?

twin brothers ronnie n reggie, both moggies black. and a very large hairy dog called ben rough collie cross, and all in an upstairs flat bit busy busy all live normally quite happily together LOL

Cats owned: 6 Moggies
27-11-2006, 06:02 PM   #22

Trouble is I know if a little kitten comes as a foster then it will probably stay as a permanent resident!! Thanks all the same thoughxxx

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: torty
John is Male
28-11-2006, 10:48 PM   #23

I have one tortie cat named Millie..her son had to pts 2 years ago.I would like to have another cat ,but it would have to be ginger..have been to cat rescues several times but never any there..

john

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 36 Moggies and 1 Neurotic ragdoll
29-11-2006, 09:56 PM   #24

We have a large family - all 37 cats and 2 dogs comprising of

20 ferals ranging from 16 to 1 and from nice to shred you

16 Domestics ranginf from 21 to 1 all love pots

1 Rescue ragdoll - the clan cats posh totty

2 Dogs - a deaf border collie and a jack russell who thinks she is a cat!

We also foster and have a lovely lady coming to see us next week all about feral fostering - we do come fully equipped and have loads of space since moving including isolation wing!

All are loved and wanted, injected, id chipped, neutered, Program injections twice a year and we are devoted slaves who work full time, have mortgaged ourselves to the hilt so they have a wonderful home with space, no neighbours and parents can now never go on holiday!

Wouldn't swap it for the world!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
30-11-2006, 10:03 AM   #25

I have got two Buster and Tilly who are moggy x burmese and are blue and white in colour. They are brother and sister and are 9 years and 7 months old. I would love more but Tilly is a virus carrier and might not get on two well with the stress of a new cat. Also I wouldn't want to ruin there relation ship as they both get on very well. Also have stretch finances at the moment.

But if you have the time and the money for more go ahead the more the merrier.

Sally

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
30-11-2006, 04:42 PM   #26

I have 5 cats all moggies, 2 girls and 3 boys - 5 is our financial limit but we have another cat who's trying to move in, we've been feeding him for months and hes here eating and sleeping everyday, but I'm still trying to resist saying we have 6 cats.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 36 Moggies and 1 Neurotic ragdoll
01-12-2006, 12:44 AM   #27

Technically you aren't paying the vets bills yet but number 6 appears to like the food and digs and the slaves that come with it so lets home number 6 is "home" for Christmas and beyond

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-12-2006, 03:07 AM   #28

I suppse I actually have 1 1/2 cats now....Leia, my resident cat and a little very shy black stray that I've been feeding for about a month now....she hangs out in my side yard and is getting to come to be fed regularly now twice a day. Still won't let me pet her or get too close, but is much better than she was. Have put an old cat carrier out today with a soft blanket so she has somewhere sheltered from the cold and rain. Don't know if she's inspected it yet.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
01-12-2006, 10:37 AM   #29

I have 4 cats Kado 15months male he likes to go out.
Guinness 16months male he likes to sleep all day he goes out when he wants.
Simon 7and a half months male he his my baby.
Kay 6 and a half months she the boss of the house.
When my friends are away also look after 8 other cats as well. I would have more but we havent got the space and the other half won't let me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
02-12-2006, 01:41 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
I have 7 cats 5 moggies and 2 pedigrees. I am hankering after another pedigree as I have now got the showing bug but I think hubby may put his foot down as we also have 3 dogs, a rabbit, a tortoise and a horse!

I'd say if you have enough space, finances and time then go for it...do let us know what you decide
As she said!!