Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-11-2006, 10:54 PM   #21

Re: Pictures from Supreme

Kim you always look lovely.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
25-11-2006, 10:54 PM   #22

Kim!!!! Don't you dare, you look lovely both in the pic and in real life. And remember what your lovely daughter says too! it was great to meet both you and Fran and hope we'll all manage to met up again sometime. My feet and legs are absolutely killing me from all that walking, lol!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-11-2006, 10:56 PM   #23

Fran still feel not too good and starting to loose my voice - throat feels like it is out level with the bottom of my chin but not to bad now off to bed again soon. Hoping to get the girls out tomorrow and blow away the cobwebs So sorry I couldn't make it but never got up till about 11ish

Glad you had a good day and no reason Bliss shouldn't make it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
26-11-2006, 12:48 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Charlie, Lily is a real stunner !!
Thanks Mags!!! I certainly think she is!!!!
She came third in her class, which was fantastic considering the competition was so tough!!! When I saw the others in her class this morning I didn't think we'd even get placed (not that it would have mattered!) so I'm completely chuffed that we did!!! She's a star.

It was a great day, very long and tiring and my feet hurt, but a really fun day out. Spent far too much money too...........even had some professional photos taken of Lily and her rosette, just in case we never make the Supreme again!!!! lol

I'll post a couple more pics in the morning. Thanks for posting these Alex - it was great to meet you and Fran!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
26-11-2006, 12:52 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
We had a great time at the Supreme and it was lovely to meet Alex & Fran. Unfortunately we didn't get to meet Charlie, but I did see her beautiful cat!! We went to the pen twice and each time Charlie wasn't there We bought loads, lots and lots of cat food, as it was much cheaper than the shops. The new luxurious hi-life food is definitely a winner, real chicken with pieces of ham!

I really hate my photo being taken and each time wish I was a few stones lighter..... {sigh}
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - so sorry we missed you Kim!!!! Alex showed me the pic she had of the three of you on her camera and I did keep my eyes open for you!!!!

Oh well, always next year!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
26-11-2006, 10:22 AM   #26

Lovely pictures - thanks Alex!
Glad you all had a great time. Kim you look just as you did at Crufts - you look fine!
I'm dedicating my piggy-bank to Supreme 2007. It's a great (nasty) time of year to have something nice to look forward to.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-11-2006, 06:17 PM   #27

Must find out the date for next year sooner and keep the weekend free. Would be so wonderful to have a Catsey en masse meeting and a serious mooch around all the pens

Super picture of Fran, Kim n Alex . . . and Charlie's Lily is a poppet . . . well done on securing 3rd place

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
26-11-2006, 10:33 PM   #28

Thanks for the kind comments you lovely people!!!! I'm afraid I always feel very self conscious when photos are taken.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
26-11-2006, 10:35 PM   #29

Lovely to see you Ladies....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
27-11-2006, 09:34 AM   #30

Great pics x