Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
26-10-2008, 10:25 AM   #21

Re: Let me introduce you to Koko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matron
Oh your not kidding. Got myself in a stressed state thinking he was ill last night. I put him in a quiet room and he settled not too bad. Middle of the night I could hear him crying, I couldn't take it much longer so I went in to see him, picked him up, noticed he had eaten his food and used his litter tray, and brought him to our bed. Belle was out ofe the night Grrr!!!

He settled straight away and all he wanted was cuddles. He lay between us all night.

He is like a scared rabbit again this morning now he can hear Poppy.
I've only had Kinsi about 8 weeks and she still runs off every time my OH sneezes (I admit it is a bit scarey!)

Once he gets used to all the normal everyday racket he'll be joining in.

CM

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
26-10-2008, 11:29 AM   #22

Re: Let me introduce you to Koko

Oh Matron, he's gorgeous! And that way you describe him 'scared little rabbit' does seem to echo in his face, he just looks so unsure and timid. But that's to be expected. If he's already willing to sleep beside you in bed it means he trusts you, which is great news, and will slowly come out his shell Welcome to Catsey Koko!