Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
21-07-2007, 11:23 AM   #21

Re: Two Deer Outside my House!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boys mum
sounds like where i live, i love my flat, adore the countryside,but the neighbour down stairs hes one of the most detestable venomous person ive ever had the mis-fortune to meet getting to the point if he dont behave like a decent human we will do one of 2 things, 1 strangle him.
2 move house (again)
sorry got carried away there.
I'm really sorry to hear you are having problems too with your neighbour! It came to a head last year with mines when I ended up calling the police. They were threatening to kill my cats - I ended up telling them I couldn't have kids of my own and that my cats were like my children its only a tiny wee lie - I mean I can't have kids of my own because I absolutely hate the thought of pregnancy
So now we just kind of pretend we don't exist and when we do see each other its just a very quick Hello. The worst part of it though is they have taught their grandchildren to hate cats - and they shoo and throw things at them

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
21-07-2007, 11:25 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
D'you know Emm, I didn't realise you were from Falkirk! I'm from just along the road in Cumbernauld!!

hey I didn't know you were in Cumbernald! Hello neighbour

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
21-07-2007, 06:26 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
hey I didn't know you were in Cumbernald! Hello neighbour

She's not in there now, she deviated across the boarder. Damned sassanach