Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
16-05-2011, 10:23 PM   #21

Re: Free to a home- doesn't have to be good!

In honesty Urchin has come on leaps and bounds.
I can actuallt touch him, although this means he has to bite and claw my hand- this is done in a playful way and doesn't break the skin ( or the biting doesn't!)

We often waken up with him lying between us or at my feet, at this point I know not to move quickly in case a get pronged.

We sometime have a couple of butteries in bed on a sunday with a coffee. Most of the cats, including Urchin have started begging ( in cat terms this means grabbing) for some. Urchin usually sits with Mr Tomsk in front of Mike and accepts his bit. We usually have 2 butteries each but in actual fact only end up eating one- Fluffy, Mr Tomsk, Sooty, Loki, Urchin, Pumkin and now Helga all line up for a taste. Helga is allowed to join in now because she has halved in weight and is a nice normal sized cat. I think really its us who should be cutting out the treats instead.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-05-2011, 10:47 PM   #22

What a lovely story, farthing! It's so good to hear about Helga, she was absolutely humongous when you got her; any change of a pic of the new trim puss?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-05-2011, 10:45 AM   #23

What a charming picture - you'll have us all queuing up and begging for those butteries, farthing!