Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

18-07-2005, 02:25 PM   #11

Re: BB

It is confusing, and when all the housemates first go in to the bb house, it is quite boring really! Once you start getting to know who's who, and then seeing all the intrigue and backstabbing! It gets really funny and interesting!

Have watched most years apart from the first one!

The celeb bb's they do for comic relief are good too!

Catsey Senior

18-07-2005, 02:28 PM   #12

Some of the tasks are funny and good to watch also! The housemates have to do these tasks to get a luxury shopping budget, and if they fail, they only get £1 per person, per day!!! They will also do mini tasks for treats!

They had to perform a ballet of Romeo and Juliet the other day, and that was sooo funny! Derek, who speaks really poshly, is black and gay, prancing round in a tutu and ballet tights was hysterical!

Catsey Senior

18-07-2005, 02:32 PM   #13

The other day, Eugene was given a mini task by bb. He had to follow and mimic another housemate without the housemate realising! (The first housemate to talk to him, which happened to be Makosi). She cottoned on what he was doing, so failed the task, and then the poor guy burst into tears! I did feel sorry for him!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
18-07-2005, 02:33 PM   #14

I think I'd better make a point of watching the next series.....

Catsey Senior

18-07-2005, 02:39 PM   #15

You will get hooked!

BB can be way too addictive! Mind you am not as bad as I have been other years, when I used to have it on all day on E4!!! Where you can watch them live all day! How sad is that? ha ha ha!!!

Catsey Senior

18-07-2005, 02:46 PM   #16

Last year was BRILLIANT!

It was the first year BB turned 'EVIL'. This was so cool, and it kicked off big time, when they pretended to evict two housemates, who were really in the BB bedsit watching everything! While the two housemates were in the bedsit, they had to decide who to give horrible things to! Like the housemate who whenever he got in the shower, the water was cold! It was excellent!

All the housemates who were in a 'gang', had been really pleased that the other two had been evicted! The night they were put back into the main house, the guys who thought they would have a good chance of winning without them, were horrified! The look on their faces was class! Then later that night, there was a big fight, and bb had to be taken off the air, and the police were called!!!

OOooh! the excitement! I could crush a grape! ha ha ha ha!!!

Catsey Senior

18-07-2005, 04:12 PM   #17

Sue
YOU are the biggest bb nutter i have ever met

Cant say i have seen to much of it

Who do u think will win

That Kamal i could throttle him....

Catsey Senior

18-07-2005, 04:36 PM   #18

What is it with him laying in bed all day at the mo?

Catsey Senior

18-07-2005, 04:39 PM   #19

Just looked on the bb website, and this weeks task looks funny! They have to be dog or trainer, the 'dogs' have to wear a furry dog outfit, and do tricks for bb!

Craig is in 7th heaven, as Anthony is his 'dog' lol

Catsey Senior

18-07-2005, 04:40 PM   #20

Its those high heels,they tire him out