Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Is owned by Persians
02-05-2005, 10:12 PM   #11

Re: Evening.....

she is growing so fast.shes all vaccinated and chris is starting the basic training with her.She already knows this but has to prove it at training .She went last Thurs and proved she could do it.That is Sit Down Come ,but she can also fetch,wait(stay)up and high five which she loves.Will do some photos tomorrow as she has changed.Her ears are up now,providing the wind dont blow to much

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-05-2005, 10:19 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by shonedek
.Her ears are up now,providing the wind dont blow to much
That sounds a lot like PK's Claude

Sounds like your son is doing very well with her Sam.....and yes, we would love to see some more pics of her please

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
02-05-2005, 10:19 PM   #13

Thanks for your advice Sam, Oliver was at the vets today..he has antibiotics, seemgly has an infection..He has had a funny tum since I got him..I have to take a sample to the vet tomorrow!I am hoping this is the reason he can be a bit nasty sometimes...

Almost a Veteran Member

02-05-2005, 10:22 PM   #14

im glad i could help and he should now to get better.As to tummy dont worry i had one who had a funny tum and we finally have it sorted,only took 6 years lol.what do you feed him

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-05-2005, 10:25 PM   #15

I hope Oliver starts to get better soon Moli.

Don't envy you with the sample

Catsey Veteran

02-05-2005, 10:28 PM   #16

At the moment he is mainly on chicken..He likes the iam biscuits too. Problem is he will eat anything he can find, be it the big cats or dogs food, I have put it all out of his way.

Almost a Veteran Member

02-05-2005, 10:35 PM   #17

may i suggest you try him on james well beloved .I found the Iams can be way to rich for them and they constantly have the runshe looks oriental and iams can be just to strong for them.a friend of mine breeds them and thats she has found.This is what i found with my 6 year old.it was also suggested that he was meat intolerant but this ive proved to be wrong.I just have to be very careful which meat he has if its tinned

Catsey Veteran

02-05-2005, 10:39 PM   #18

I will try that Sam...He is a bit of a dustbin I am afraid..His breeder used to put a dish of food down and they all dived in..He seems to think he has to eat whatever he see's.....He is putting on weight and generally looks very healthy, he weighs 2 kilo's, is that a good weight for a 5 month old?

Almost a Veteran Member

02-05-2005, 10:55 PM   #19

not sure on his kind of weight,but that would be light for a Persian which are much bigger