Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
20-02-2012, 07:17 PM   #11

Re: spring is around the corner Monday

I think I do suffer from SAD in all honesty, used to get really bad at this time of year when I worked indoors, factories, post office etc. Thought being a dog walker and being outside all day may have helped that but obviously not.

I too have a naughty dog to contend with at the moment, she can be such hard work sometimes.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
20-02-2012, 08:02 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
I think I do suffer from SAD in all honesty, used to get really bad at this time of year when I worked indoors, factories, post office etc. Thought being a dog walker and being outside all day may have helped that but obviously not.

I too have a naughty dog to contend with at the moment, she can be such hard work sometimes.
She is a little darling...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
20-02-2012, 09:37 PM   #13

evening everyone, had a busy day as it was my first day of training then had to go to costco and asda when i finished. OH has decided we are walking away from the car we saw as there is no service history for it as it had a service at 12500mile then nothing else. Not going to the garage on wednesday now as there is no point so can do teh quiz on wednesday night as normal now!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
20-02-2012, 10:27 PM   #14

Hi all, in another hotel in Birmingham this time. Just been to see my FIL in hospital here. He is 88 and really not well. I've just been trying to tactfully suggest to OH that he sees him soon without scaring him but I am really worried.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
20-02-2012, 10:41 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
She is a little darling...
Want her?

Actually she was bloody good at agility training tonight but on the last jump course we did, she was half way through when she stopped dead and just stared at the back of the indoor school where the hay bales were. We all stopped and looked to see if we could see what she could see, but then she decided it wasnt worth it and finnished the course
Must have spotted a mouse or something......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-02-2012, 11:54 PM   #16

Elaine, i bet Rayne was just pretending to see something to see if she could get you all looking that way
CS i'm very sorry to hear about your FIL not being well
Pamela, yes the car no longer sounds a good deal, the right one will turn up