Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
20-10-2011, 11:48 PM   #11

Re: Tonkinese Thursday

Hi all... Back from Ed. Wee bit of a fuss with the trains, when I found out unexpectedly that I needed to change (or wait until after 11pm to catch one...) on the train the ticket man told me I needed to change elsewhere (mostly sensible, cause all the fife trains pass through that particular station, and the one I was supposed to go to was tiny, didn't have taxi's, would have fewer trains passing through in the right direction, and was further away from parents should I need a bail out). Got out there, and found that if I wished to wait an hour then I could get the next train home... Being that it was 10:40 at that time I decided a wee phone call to parents wouldn't go amiss. Not that I was overly concerned about a lift home, but I didn't want to wait an hour in a station without them knowing!!! And Dad took the executive decision to come pick me up.

So, he dropped me off, and I've found out what train I should have got on (if I'd got off Dundee train where I should have done, I could have got on the Perth to Edinburgh train which would then have taken me home...). But if the connection had failed, or that train cancelled...

So a bit of a stressful journey home, following a lovely catch up with my friend. Somehow I think it may be a wee while before I'm ready to sleep!!! Oh well, Cloud having a bit of a mad half hour, so she's not ready for bed either!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
21-10-2011, 12:14 AM   #12

Packing like a madwoman today...busy, busy!!
Just taking a break for a late lunch.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-10-2011, 01:30 AM   #13

When is moving day, Tink?