Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-09-2011, 05:57 PM   #11

Re: magnolia tuesday

Oh they do love those feather toys! Try to get some pics, Pamela.

Angie, glad you stayed in, it sounds horrid there. I wonder if it is a bit of Irene?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
06-09-2011, 06:18 PM   #12

Evening all! calling in late I'm sorry, it's been a busy full-on day here. Tom's birthday and my brother's Silver Wedding anniversary, the weekly shop and Ceri's carer's visit. All in all, a bad weather day but managed to get things done, including a repair job to the back garden gate between deluges!

I hear its been bad all over southern England too, keep safe folks the wind is strong, took the patio table and umbrella down and packed it away- hasn't had much use this year!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-09-2011, 08:05 PM   #13

We have a large heavy patio table with umbrella, which was still up as we didn't realise that the gales were going to be that strong. One gust took the umbrella nearly out of it's mooring in the centre of the table and blew it sideways into the pergola, lifting the table on edge with it's base plate too. Must have been some gust - luckily nothing broken.

There have been NO weather warnings posted at all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-09-2011, 08:24 PM   #14

I've been thinking about toasters after reading about MrsH's fancy new one. Some of you may remember a few years back I replaced mine which worked perfectly well, simply because it was so very old; dated back to the mid 50s when my Mom got it. I just wanted a newer more modern looking one. Well, I bought an inexpensive one, and now the dratted thing isn't working properly!! It toasts, but you have to hold the lever down by hand, as it won't catch.!! So, I guess you do get what you pay for, and also the saying that they don't make 'em like they used to! Bah!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-09-2011, 07:36 AM   #15

morning eveyone, just posting here todayas im rushing off to wok. Might not make the quiz tonight as i need to go to my folks house after work to pick up my car. hope you all have a good day