Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
22-05-2011, 03:25 PM   #11

Re: Sunday :(

hi Everyone.

Back from an uneventful day at work. Happy anniversary kim hope you have a lovely day.

Got my tent. Its 1 ive been wanting for ages so really happy ive got it now Hopefully when i satr my new job, we will get a sunny weekend we can try it out.

Going to have a baked potatoe then off to the gym.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-05-2011, 04:01 PM   #12

Pamela, glad you got the tent you wanted, now all you need is the sun
Didn't bother with Southport, too rainy. Just did a quick walk with the dogs then went to Matalan. I bought some tracksuit bottoms for work a few weeks ago and decided to go back and get a matching top. There was only one left in my size and reduced to £5.00, how lucky is that.
Howard's making a chilli for tea.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-05-2011, 04:24 PM   #13

Hi all, nice o see everyone reporting in on her day! Sun earlier, but has clouded over now, 25 C (77 F). finally warming up! Leia has settled back in the routine and did sleep with me last night. She also srartled me by napping in her carrier after dinner! I'd left it downstairs (getting it up the stairs with my oxygen tubing's a bit difficult), and she has always avoided the carrier, associating it with the vet. Maybe she's missing Carolyn...??? Got a pic, will upload later.

Shelley, chili tea sounds good; as does your roast pork, Kazz (applesauce?), and your lovely home made jam. Angie. Kim, happy anniversary!! Pam, hope your knee's better soon. Elaine, nothing like your own bed, is there? Yola, good to hear from you, you've been quiet lately (busy, busy!!), the Polish fete sounds great.

Enjoy the rest of the day, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-05-2011, 04:26 PM   #14

Yes Eileen applesauce.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
22-05-2011, 06:42 PM   #15

evening all! happy anniversary kim, eileen, glad leia's came around

was up early-ish, well for me on a sunday anyways! my friend popped round with her 4 yr old as shes decided to get some pet rats so i was showing her my lot and telling her the basics. we had nibbles out as shes quite well behaved, her daughter whispered to her 'can i hide her under my jacket when we go' lol. had a bit of a sore head so went back for a nap. another wet day here, dried up for an hour or two and the sun came out, it now looks as if its about to rain again!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
22-05-2011, 09:13 PM   #16

Hope everyone has had a good day. Thanks for all the anniversary wishes. we enjoyed our meal! x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-05-2011, 09:16 PM   #17

deleted post .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
22-05-2011, 09:44 PM   #18

Happy Anniversary Kim, glad you had a nice meal. What sort of tent is is Pamela? We used to love camping but OH says he is too old now- I think it is because he can't plug his computer in anywhere.

I think Leia looks very relaxed- cats do suddenly change, we have Cleo in the living room at the moment-at the same time as Tolly and she hasn't done that for years!
Ooh, just noticed the badger is back.

Busy day here, gardening, housework, baking bannana muffins, doing my 'long' run (long to me that is), salad nicoise for tea. Got to go and get a suit ready for tomorrow- scary presentation to the 'big boss'. I will be very glad when it is over.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-05-2011, 09:21 AM   #19

I got a vango icarus 500. Bigger than the 1 i already have but it now means i have a weekend tent and a holiday tent