Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
30-04-2011, 09:02 PM   #11

Re: Sunny Saturday

evening all! as predicted hellish day at work, short staffed, and lots of grumpy customers! oh i love a good earbashing on the phone at 9.05am, nice tone to set off the day
oh cut the grass and gave the decking a first coat, i bought the expensive decking stain last year and it faded awfully so i've just bought cheap stuff this year, its looking good will give it another coat tomorrow.

eileen glad the wait is almost over, the well wishes are coming your way again!
glad kwame did well at the training shelley
i want a shot on the bouncy castle pamela!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
30-04-2011, 11:14 PM   #12

Happy Saturday.
Eileen I'm glad you have a date set, understandable you're nervous. We will all be sending loads of vibes and thoughts your way.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-04-2011, 11:48 PM   #13

Thanks, Tink; have been thinking about your Dad and the kidney; any news! And how are the furries, K .... and of course you? Hestia's boyfriend?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
01-05-2011, 03:24 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Thanks, Tink; have been thinking about your Dad and the kidney; any news! And how are the furries, K .... and of course you? Hestia's boyfriend?
I think my Dad has his recheck on Monday so should know more after that.
Cooper's meds went down to once a day for maintenance rather than twice. I'm happy for that because it was being quite difficult on his stomach, poor wee man. He seems to be a little more stable now so I am feeling optimistic he'll be with us for a little while still.
Hestia is okay, just really wish she would eat some more. Her usual favorites aren't really tempting her. The doc said she is not nearly as worried now since I told her they all eat canned food only as they tend to be slimmer than kibble fed cats.
Hestia has not been trying to escape to see her boyfriend too much because K has built a little box where she can sit in the fresh air and sun (will post pix asap). I did see her boyfriend sitting in the driveway one day staring at me and she tried to get out that day but only that once
I am doing okay, some family drama surrounding my dad's health about who should do what; I'm staying out of it. I see no use frantically fighting especially when we don't have concrete answers yet.