Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
22-05-2011, 04:28 PM   #11

Re: some sick people around

How awful for you, i do hope your little one is ok. You must be scared witless.

Hugs xx

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 5 X Shorthair non pedigrees
22-05-2011, 04:47 PM   #12

They've said he can come home tomorrow to be nursed & it's just trying to give him quality of life for however long he has left. It's so cruel, they are still babies at 2 yr old. Its terrible the RSPCA & police can do nothing without hard proof, surely chasing cats down the street throwing stones at them & shouting at your dog for not catching them alongside constantly whinging about the cats is proof enough to knock their door & have a word.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Mixed
22-05-2011, 05:16 PM   #13

I'm not a violent person by nature, but believe me if I could lay my hands on the sick B******ds who do this kind of thing I really don't think I would be able to help myself. There is something sick and abnormal about someone who could deliberately go out to hurt an animal, any animal! I'm sooooo angry

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 5 X Shorthair non pedigrees
22-05-2011, 05:24 PM   #14

I'm so angry but have to keep cool for my children 7 & 8. I've now got my 4 others inside with a litter tray & they are not happy kitties. We cant watch tv as we cant hear it from the constant loud meows begging us to let them out, alongside the clawing the carpets & scratching the doors. I just cant chance it, I've lost two in 4 weeks, we cannot lose any of the others.

Cats owned: 1 mixed breed kitten
25-05-2011, 06:45 PM   #15

I can't for the life of me figure out what makes disgusting people like these tick. It's stuff like this that makes me embarassed to be part of the human race. What is wrong with people??? How is it enjoyable to do this to animals????

Midnight, I am so so so sorry for your losses. I know that I don't know you yet, as I'm so new here, but I can't imagine what you are going through right now and my thoughts are with you. If I ever saw someone doing this to ANY animal, I don't know what I'd do, but I'd happily go to jail for my actions while trying to stop the sick b*****d.

This is disgraceful. Rest In Peace to all the lovely fur babies who were wrongly taken much too soon by people who don't deserve to be out in society.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 5 Cats
25-05-2011, 06:57 PM   #16

The vid didn't come up for me. Charlie was poisoned. Casper has been missing for 8 weeks.