Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
18-04-2011, 09:52 PM   #11

Re: Monday Monday

Quote:
I really miss Leia; had I known it would be this long before the surgery would have brought her home. Dr. E (surgeon) off this week, so will be net week at the earliest; waiting for an appointment.
*hugs* Sorry to hear this Eileen. It's so frustrating, and of course, you'll bring her home and find that your op will happen before she's settled down again...

Quote:
Squirrel, Cloud pics next time?
Will do my best anyway.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
18-04-2011, 11:02 PM   #12

Eileen sorry you miss Leia, I'd been thinking about that. Is Carolyn far away or would it be simple enough for Leia to stay this week? or does she just really not travel well?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-04-2011, 02:01 AM   #13

Don't really know how she travels, Tink, as this is the only time in her life she's been away from home, She wailed and moaned all he way over (about a 10 minute car ride), but settled in a bedroom where she could be by herself with water, food and tray. Then she came out after a bit and explored; eating well, using the tray; has become very relaxed, playful and is sleeping with Carolyn at night. We both thought it might upset her to come home and then have to go back again; maybe that was a misjudgement. I think it's best for her to only come home when she'll stay here ,,,, course I never know when I might need to go back to hospital, but would worry about that if/when it happened. She likes Carolyn, has known her since kittenhood, and aside from not having the porch and fresh-picked grass she's living very very comfortably.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-04-2011, 03:01 PM   #14

Leia will be good sadly it is humans who suffer..... all will be good.