Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-04-2011, 10:58 PM   #11

Re: Lulu update

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Thanks for the update on Lulu, Shelley!. I do believe she's settling in ... it will take awhile for her to really feel safe, I suspect.
She's doing realy well Eileen, Jean is realy pleased with her and loves her to bits. She buys her the best food and says it's the best thing she's ever done, taking Lulu in.
She still runs upstairs when anyone comes to the door, is it possible she thinks she's going to be taken away from her new home ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-04-2011, 11:02 PM   #12

Re the other cat from next door, you may remember that Howard built her a house situated in our outside porch. She seems very happy to live in it and is not as needy as Lulu.
Now that the weather is improving she sunbathes on the little house roof.
We feed her the odd meal aand make sure she has water to drink and also remember to give her some attention and things seem fine for her. She doesn't want to come in our house because of the dogs.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
10-04-2011, 10:20 AM   #13

Some cats are like that, I think cats need us a lot less than dogs. Yet when they realise the true benefits of finding a home and a human who is cat savvy they give so much from the relationship.

I always had the idea my Cleo would be a people cat regardless whereas Oz would have been a none people cat if the cards had turned differently. Very independent cat by nature, yet by nurture a Mommy boy.

Glad Lulu is happy and safe. I imagine as time goes on she will stay downstairs as the door opens. Nice of you to keep an eye on the other cat.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-04-2011, 04:09 PM   #14

Good news about the other cat too! Bless you for helping those two.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-04-2011, 06:20 PM   #15

Very glad to hear that Lulu sounds as if she's settling into her nice new home. Bless your OH for making a house for the other poor cat and that you both look out for him/her. Cats can be very happy living outside in the nicer weather.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
10-04-2011, 07:44 PM   #16

Thats lovely news