Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
02-02-2011, 02:09 AM   #11

Re: We got shouted at :(

That dies not surprise me in the least, this past week Amber has been leapimg at the door in the kitchen trying to catch onto the door handle to open
it. Makes me think of a yoyo going up & down. Must be the age they are at! Just imagine if you had Amber as well - the mischief they would get up to!!

Ambers latest ploy is to stalk Tim when he isnt looking, she takes a flying leap & lands on top of him!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggie monsters (1 with Wings)
03-02-2011, 01:50 PM   #12

Re: We got shouted at :(

All these kitties that use handles to open doors-my boys are far too lazy for that and prefer to keep their bum planted on the floor and use their paws/nails to stick between door and frame and try and pull it open that way works great on our kitchen door because it doesnt close properly anyway, but AJ is a determined little thing and sometimes when he is closed in the bedroom(thats where he gets fed his prescription diet) and he wants out he sits and does this until a)we let him out or b)he lets himself out Cats are too clever for their own good!