Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
07-12-2010, 09:05 PM   #11

Re: Discussion split from Tiger-Lilly 5 weeks & 4 days until Due thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet.Tears
Got the feeding syringes & lactol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsH
I think you said one of your other cats Gizmo is the father, have you raised a litter before?
Quote:
No not before but something I wanted to do.
Quote:
Tiger is in the living room with my neutured boy at 4 weeks after kittens are born Tiger is going in for her spey.
These are the things that really worry me, you already have 7 cats and 7 rabbits in a flat, you work, I assume full time. What happens if Tiger goes into labour when you are at work and gets into difficuly?
I have quoted and highlighted some of what you have said as it sounds like YOU want to raise the kittens rather than let Tiger raise them?
Gizmo is the father and from what I understand still entire, are the other 4 cats entire too? You only mention ONE neutered boy.
Do you also breed your rabbits?
It all smacks of selfish want or mental health issues to me quite frankly. Very very sad indeed.