Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-11-2010, 08:54 PM   #11

Re: Tipping down Thursday

Afternoon all. Had a hectic day, Katies 18th tomorrow and collected balloons. Took a test drive in a car I am thinking of buying ......"ah yes apologies for not mentioning that early"
Up to you all to guess the colour.....

Not bad weather wise round here. Hope everyone has a good day just had a roast beef meal gorgeous.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-11-2010, 09:28 PM   #12

Re: Tipping down Thursday

Evening all! Bit of a hectic day here. Weather has been very windy and threatening, but only rain on the wind, nothing very dreadful SO FAR. OH and I went to an outdoor clothing store near Southampton and I bought a new waterproof jacket. Very nice and not as dear as some. Also bough a new thermos (how exciting is that?) and some lining socks that I like for everyday use. On the way back we stopped on the Portsdown Hill to have our sandwiches. A huge amount of seagulls and crows there too and it was really amazing watching them fight against the wind. After we got home, I had to go off for another gynae appointment. Have some top-up hormones pills to try for 6 months. Got to either battle with the GP surgery tomorrow to transfer the script so I can get it at the chemist or go back to the hospital to have it prescribed from their pharmacy. Didn't get home until about 6.40. I guess it's called the snowball effect ........... one thing leads to another!

Off to watch Autumnwatch now. Back later if I don't fall asleep. Those herbal teabags are perhaps working too well!!!