Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-10-2010, 07:50 AM   #11

Re: Sooo Livid

How awful it's bad enough you are waiting to receive her back let alone have this anxiety due to the incompetence of the mail. Heads should roll!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 6 Moggy's
13-10-2010, 11:20 AM   #12

Mum phoned our sorting office Manager at 6 am and told him the situation and he said he was sorry and he couldn't understand how the can miss our road as we're behind them!!
He said he was going to look for our parcel and phone us back.
It took him 2hrs and 15mins to phone us back by this time its now 8.15am, he has found Tabby and asked mum why it said redeliver on the packaging on 14/10, mum said that is the idiot i spoke to last night and i said i would get her not have her redelivered, with that the manager got someone to bring her round so we didn't have to go out as my mum was quite distressed by this time so at 8.30am our girl made her long awful journey home and she now next to chester.

Mum phoned Cpc (they were waiting for the call and everyone in the office knew what had happened and couldn't believe the stupidy of Royal mail) and told them Tabby's home and the address on the package was correct and we even compared it to the packaging Chester came home in and they are exactly the same so Royal Mail are to blame.
Mum has yet again today phoned and made a complaint, the idiot she spoke to last night is being told how you should speak to ppl over the phone and have a little compassion when they explain their reason and not tell ppl anyone can go and get their parcels, and the manager here is being told about his satff.
We cant fault the manager here, he was really nice and made sure someone brought her home but thats not the point, this should never should of happened and Tabby should of been home last friday.
My mum cried so much last night knowing Tabby was behind us and has been there for days when she should of been here safe with her family.

I pray this never happens to anyone as this has been such a distressing time, i'm just so glad she's back where she belongs, at home with her family xxxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-10-2010, 12:34 PM   #13

I really feel for you and your mum. I am so very glad that your dear Tabby is home finally and laid to rest next to Chester. I am sure that now her spirit is peaceful and she can run free and play with Chester and all our lovely Catsey friends who have gone before. RIP Tabby.

((((HUGS)))) for you and your mum. I am glad that the manager actually did his job properly and had her delivered home where she should be.

Edited to say - with both Smudge and Merlin's ashes, they were delivered back to the vet surgery and I went in and picked them up so have never had to rely on Royal Mail for such a sensitive delivery.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 6 Moggy's
13-10-2010, 12:44 PM   #14

To be honest i will be petrified to use them again for this situation.

Thank you soo much xxxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
13-10-2010, 02:39 PM   #15

What a terrible ordeal to put you through.

I am relieved that they are now together and that the Royal Mail manager is addressing the issue.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
13-10-2010, 02:40 PM   #16

Very relieved to hear that Tabby is finally home where she belongs. I can only imagine how distressing this has been for you all ((hugs)) x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-10-2010, 04:08 PM   #17

I'm so glad the ordeal is finally over and Tabby is home where she belongs. I do feel so sorry that your Mum and you had to go thru this because of incompetence; no one should have to endure that. (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
13-10-2010, 08:58 PM   #18

I am so pleased that Tabby is now home with you both. I remember only too well how distressed I felt when Eva went missing.
Big hugs to you and your mum xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
13-10-2010, 08:58 PM   #19

I'm glad she is back with you

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
14-10-2010, 11:44 PM   #20

I feel so sorry for you all at this sad time - so glad it was eventually sorted out but terrible that you had the ordeal. Much love Jan x