Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
24-09-2010, 08:52 PM   #11

Re: Thinking of getting new cat, which rescue to use?

when i got mondo at 5 months, he had just been neutered but hadnt been vaccined, i hadnt planned on letting him out but got them done anyway as he would be in contact with my mums. we were living in a flat at the time, so he'd never got the chance to get out and when we moved into the house he used to go into the garden for a bit. he would come running in when he was called and never strayed.
i suppose im just worried i keep a new cat in all that time and when it comes to summertime and i have no choice but to open the back door, they will want to go for a wander.

does anybody know if the voucher for neutering is true?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-09-2010, 09:08 PM   #12

I believe it is; Kazz or Moli would know; hope they see this thread.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
24-09-2010, 10:44 PM   #13

[quote=lynz85;617807]when i got mondo at 5 months, he had just been neutered but hadnt been vaccined, i hadnt planned on letting him out but got them done anyway as he would be in contact with my mums. we were living in a flat at the time, so he'd never got the chance to get out and when we moved into the house he used to go into the garden for a bit. he would come running in when he was called and never strayed.
i suppose im just worried i keep a new cat in all that time and when it comes to summertime and i have no choice but to open the back door, they will want to go for a wander.

does anybody know if the voucher for neutering is true?[/quote
The CP provide neutering vouchers for all kittens, and vaccinations are also paid for...

Catsey Veteran

24-09-2010, 11:42 PM   #14

oh, i paid for his, but it doesnt matter. good to know about the voucher, im still paying off vet bills! im defo gonna call on monday, got excited seeing the gigantor climbing frame on another post also!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
25-09-2010, 08:36 PM   #15

Wish you all the very best in finding a new kitty to steal your heart. Sorry to hear you are still paying vet bills off, it is a very expensive business. Hope you dont mind me suggesting that you consider some insurance. xxx

Catsey Veteran

25-09-2010, 09:08 PM   #16

haha yes i learned my lesson the hard way! will defo be getting insurance!