Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-09-2010, 08:14 PM   #11

Re: Sunday

Wow Eileen i must be very skilled then, lol.
Thanks for telling me about PB

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-09-2010, 08:17 PM   #12

You're welcome! Although you might not thank me when you find how slow it is

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
19-09-2010, 09:47 PM   #13

Afternoon, all.
Well it has just been pouring down rain since last night.
K's friend didn't end up staying for the weekend, they got some work done, although K had to do a lot more work than was intended as his friend talked up his landscaping/construction skills a bit too much.
Fairly nice though, he brought his own dinner and didn't expect to be entertained. Also brought us a wireless router so when I eventually get a laptop (and don't have to share the comp with K), I'll already be set to go so I suppose I can't complain too much about him.
As soon as he walked out the door to leave, it just started pouring and there has only been brief rest periods between it all since.
Saw a very cute frog outside my window, we stared at each other for awhile before he leapt off the rose bushes. I do love frogs and this one was quite personable.
Very much an inside kind of day. Maybe I will turn on the fireplace and settle with a book.
Have a good day, everyone

Catsey Veteran

19-09-2010, 09:54 PM   #14

Oh, that's soo cool about the router; you will be able to go wireless! Wish I'd seen the frog, they are cute little things. I had a tiny one once in the garden and Su-ling ate it .... Is the monsoon season setting in on the Northwest coast?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
19-09-2010, 10:01 PM   #15

Yes, I am pretty happy about it; I guess that was one saving grace that he brought that for me. I think I'll buy one of those netbook laptops when I can as I only need something to check forums and email and upload pictures, nothing too fancy.
This frog was very cute, had little cute spots on him and I love how it looks like they are always smiling
I've tried several times to keep them as pets but they never seem to thrive so I decided long ago to just admire them from afar. You would think they taste horrible to cats but I guess you never know
I think it is settling in, sure has been a common theme lately and even on sunny days the evenings have been chilly and wet. I have a feeling we are going to get a bitter winter (there has not been a good snow for awhile so I have a feeling we are overdue). My gut tells me we will have a white C***stmas.

Catsey Veteran

19-09-2010, 10:15 PM   #16

In my previous house I'd put in a very tiny little sunken pond with a water lily and guppies to eat the mosquito larvae, and caught some tadpoles in the creek too. Well, they ultimately became tiny frogs, really cute, but apparently cats like frogs, at least my Siamese boy did. I was horrified and called the vet who just laughed and said it was just a bit of extra protein in his diet .....