Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-09-2010, 09:14 PM   #11

Re: Its Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Was that the film with Kevin Whatley in ? he who is now Lewis? and was in Auf Wiedersehen Pet?

If so then yes I have seen it and agree it was very good and should be repeated.
I think so Kazz, but can't be sure. It starts with Ken Stott being run over with a bus and the Sally army are playing nearby. I have looked to see if you can get it on DVD but it doesn't seem to be available.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
05-09-2010, 09:34 PM   #12

Hello, everyone.
Caught up on quite a bit of sleep. Now just having my coffee before I take on the task of waking K up so he can drive me to the city to get my meds from the pharmacy (tons cheaper than using our local pharmacy down the road ). Think he has to go to the pet store to pick up some fish food too so that should be incentive for him to get out of bed Maybe i'll go say hi to the adoptable cats, I always like to give them a bit of attention if I have time, some of them have sad stories and I always sanitize my hands afterwards so I think it's okay to go say hi to them.
I'm not sure if we'll do much of anything this holiday except celebrate K's mother's birthday which is tomorrow. Maybe take her out for a dinner tomorrow..
Have a good day, all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-09-2010, 10:02 PM   #13

I hope if you go out to dinner it'll be a nice treat for you all. Tink, have you thought about ordering your meds on line?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
05-09-2010, 10:05 PM   #14

i have had a veeerrrry lazy day! got up at noon, and stayed in my pj's all day well i am off all week!

Catsey Veteran

05-09-2010, 10:10 PM   #15

Hmmm, no Eileen. Do they deliver to your mailbox? I go to target because they have the low cost generics program. But if I could get a reasonable price from someone who would deliver then I'd probably do it
Of course our pharmacy down the road has no low cost program and literally will charge me over $100 for something I can get at Target for $15

Catsey Veteran

05-09-2010, 10:46 PM   #16

Yes, home delivery as I understand. I'm fortunate enough not to need any so have never used the online pharmacies, but know there are ones allowed by Medicare. I have Plan D, just got a brochure listing the local ones here that are approved and also online ones; unfortunately I threw it out as I don't need it!! You do need a prescription, of course. Worth looking into.....

I get ALL my vitamins and supplements on line; huge savings.

Catsey Veteran

06-09-2010, 01:44 AM   #17

Oo, I will look into that as my Medicare should be starting soon once the settlement is final (they'll have to backdate how long I've been receiving benefits and rather than wait till next year I think I'll be able have Medicare when I get my settlement as the decision said I was disabled since 2005 and from what I understand you need to receive SS for 24 months before Medicare kicks in). Maybe they will send me some info with my welcome packet, will def keep an eye out for that as less driving is always better IMO

Catsey Veteran

06-09-2010, 02:02 AM   #18

When I turned 65 and got Medicare they did send a big info packet. As I understand it, A & B are automatic, you have to sign up for D (meds), and there is a deduction from your benefit check. Not sure how it works for disability, would assume it'd be similar. That would be great if you could get meds on line .

Catsey Veteran

06-09-2010, 02:15 AM   #19

Agreed.
Guess who I just got a good video of? Sir Solomon! Posting shortly....