Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-08-2010, 08:24 PM   #11

Re: Faaaaantastic Friday !!

No, I'm afraid not Eileen! Mean, cruel mummy!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
27-08-2010, 08:35 PM   #12

I love fish pie it's never the same twice in our house as I keep changing the fishy mix. Glad you enjoyed yours so much!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-08-2010, 08:36 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsH
What a great ambassador (ambassadress?) you'd make We've ordered the 2.5 litre petrol, it's the Sport edition, and OH insisted on leather seats (I think they're heated )
Oh lucky you!!!! mine is a 2 litre Tamura (looks like the sport edition but isn't!!!, its got the front fogs, and tinted windows and rear spoiler, and bigger wheels) LOL Seriously though they are a GREAT car, and the boot is MASSIVE!!!!

Catsey Veteran

27-08-2010, 08:37 PM   #14

Also I think they are great value for the money - you get so much car... I will see if I can find a pic of mine.....I am soooo excited for you....!!!! LOL

Catsey Veteran

27-08-2010, 08:40 PM   #15

Post to my original thread about my Mazda 6 .....Zoom Zoom LOL My car even says Hello and goodbye and Zoom Zoom!!!! LOL

http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=33233

Post up some pictures when you get it!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-08-2010, 09:49 PM   #16

Cogratulations on myour new car Mrs H. Lovely cars, heated seats....bliss.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
27-08-2010, 10:56 PM   #17

Externally our car's going to look just like yours Emma, if there are any differences I'm not car savvy enough to be aware except the colour of course, I'll notice that!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
27-08-2010, 11:23 PM   #18

hi, everyone.
dropped off the car today as k ran into a mechanic friend of his who is now working at the auto place just down the street from us. he will find the problem hopefully and give us a bit of a discount too. their computer systems will probably find the source of the drain on the battery much faster than we would (i hope).
k is in a terrible mood today. he deprives himself of sleep and then i get to deal with the attitude
have a headache right now. hopeful this day will turn around. got a notice from social security in the mail that everything is official but a little confused they sent me two copies so i tried calling the attorney wondering if they sent me his by mistake or if i need to take any action. it'll prob still be awhile yet before i see any money as i've heard that you have to wait in queue at a payment processing center for your backpay and if they are backlogged (which is pretty much a given) you may not see a cent for months. joy, oh joy. i know we're in the home stretch here of this five year battle and i am trying very hard not to be frustrated, i just want this to be done and over with already.
my mom's knee surgery is moved up to monday b/c the doctor thinks she needs it sooner and my parents are stressing about finances and if they can borrow money for her time off work and i've told them i have no guarantee of when it will show up, the government does everything in their own time and k is counting on it too and we haven't many groceries in the house and this is just all driving me mad.
was overcast and threatening rain earlier..now the sun is popping out so maybe it's a good omen.
have a good day, all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-08-2010, 11:39 PM   #19

Oh Tink I can understand your frustration at knowing the money is finally coming after all this time, but not when, especially as it's so needed now! The mills of the government grind exceedingly slow..

Good news about the car, though.

Fingers crossed your mom's surgery will go well Monday. (((hugs))) xxxx