Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
04-06-2010, 07:59 PM   #11

Re: Fun Friday

sorry about your day Yola. i try to imagine when things are really chaotic some peace will come soon..the storm before the calm i suppose you could say?
library, hallmark, and feed store today for wood pellet litter.
was incredibly pleased yesterday to find an over the counter remedy that helped alleviate my pain..sudafed sinus 12 hour relief..it's a godsend!
a lot of paying bills and ordering supplies yesterday as it was payday...also sent for some gifts for my father as his birthday is next week and then father's day soon. hope he enjoys them.
was going to volunteer at the sanctuary again today but figured i'll just ease in gently and maybe do every tuesday at first. once i know what i'm doing i could go in whenever but i still need her around for questions about protocol so best to get trained properly first and tuesdays seem to be a slow day for her.
off to let the kids enjoy a box full of (corn starch) packing peanuts that arrived with k's fish food today. cats and ferrets love to make a mess of that

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-06-2010, 08:24 PM   #12

Re: Fun Friday

Good news about the Sudafed! Sounds like a wise idea to take it gradually at the sanctuary. Cats do love packing peanuts, don't they?