Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-05-2010, 03:58 PM   #11

Re: Sleepy Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Kazz, I wanted to get her a nice piece of jewellery - didn't want a necklace as she wears an SOS tag due to lupus and also a blood disorder.

There is a nice jewellery shop in Braintree and we got her this Kit Heath bracelet, it is very pretty and I think she will love it.

We have also got her a mother of the bride jewellery box
Emma that is gorgeous and a very thoughtful gift...ie lots of thought behind .......Mother of the bride jewellery box is lovely too.

A good days shopping..................

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
29-05-2010, 04:12 PM   #12

Rain rain rain, and my eyes are already wet enough with tears I'm missing Posh soooooooo much is painful.
Now, Kim is going through grief too, RIP Sasha.

Want to make plans to visit friends later this week in Devon but can't get to think about anything other than Posh. How did DM and you other girls cope when your cats were missing?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-05-2010, 04:24 PM   #13

Well have just ate my dinner early I know but thats what happens when you feel better and are stuck in the house..........and only me in anyhow.

Sweet chilli chicken noodles, with red, yellow,orange peppers, along with some homemade potato wedges...with black pepper. Some sour cream on the side too.....(in the fridge so I had that too)

Yummy.

Opps edited to say still not had my shower surprising how fast time goes when you have nothing to do.......HO HUM

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-05-2010, 04:43 PM   #14

Not raining here now, although did overnight. It's cloudy and milder, 22 C (71 F). To the library (got a Wilbur Smith, Mags!) and the liquor store. Planted my onions yesterday. Nothing special planned; tonight is a bacon, mushroom, scallion and cabbage stir fry over rice.

Emma, that's a lovely bracelet. Angie, sorry the cats are stuck indoors; wonder what spooked Kizzy? Dinner sounds good, Yola.

PP, two of mine just vanished: my childhood cat at 17, and little Onyx; the lack of closure will always bother me; it's the not knowing. I'm so so sorry for Kim; and am still praying hard that Posh will be found. Losing them is terrible, but at least you get to hold them and say goodbye. I don't mean to sound negative, but you did ask about coping; well, you just do and at some point you accept that they're gone. It isn't easy and you know I and all of us are praying for her return. (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-05-2010, 05:47 PM   #15

Bit of a miserable day here in Preston, rainy, rainy,rainy.
Stuck in for most of the day, just nipped out to buy a new kitchen bin (i lead an exciting life )
Mind you it's a great bin, super slim with a locking lid, to keep Malaika out.
Elaine so sorry to hear Rayne is poorly.
PL, lucky you being challenged about your age
Emma , the bracelet is gorgeous, what a nice present.
PP so sorry Posh hasn't returned yet.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
30-05-2010, 02:02 AM   #16

Rainy and overcast here. K has made a mess of the house again and starting to hate weekends as that's when all the friends and neighbors stop by lately to ask for his advice and assistance with their summer projects.
So sorry about those that are poorly, missing, or gone. Feeling kind of gloomy. Might try to cheer myself up with a movie or a book.