Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-05-2010, 07:52 PM   #11

Re: SeeSaw Sunday

Lovely flowers, Emma!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
09-05-2010, 08:23 PM   #12

Emma those look lovely and MrsH I know what you mean, there is something so disgusting to me about ticks. K went on a trip to visit his dad on farmland and took the dogs and they all came back with ticks. K picked them off and showed them to me as I had never seen one in person and I just about gagged. Especially when they are big and fat..ewww!
Well it is Mothers Day here. I sent my mom a card several days ago and will give her a call in a bit. Taking K's mom to dinner tonight and she is taking us back (lol) in a sense b/c we never got together to celebrate K's birthday as he had no appetite at that time.
K did the dishes last night for me. I am shocked. So I guess that's my present..that and Miss Hestia coming home
Just gonna do some chores and time with the furkids and such before we head out. K's stepfather is still recovering from foot surgery so we are going to drop off the men at the front so they don't have to walk far while we search for parking.
Also need to set out the card I picked out for K's mom and remind K to sign it...men

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-05-2010, 10:45 PM   #13

I've been lucky enough never to have seen a tick! And they carry so many diseases, too! I hope it's a lovely dinner tonight for you all, enjoy!

How is Hestia doing?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
10-05-2010, 07:56 PM   #14

She is doing well back to her ornery self