Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
27-03-2010, 10:12 PM   #11

Re: British Summer Time

Oh no I get jet lag when the clocks change, it actually takes me about a week to adjust properly.

I should have put Myles to bed an hour earlier and got an extra hours peace! Never thought of that!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-03-2010, 10:18 PM   #12

Well my 2 are tuckered out from a day at the allotment so hopefully will sleep in, I remembered about the clock on and off during today but had forgotten so this has reminded me and I've just changed my watch.

Other clocks/watches will follow, just got to do the longcase clock which fights when you try to change its time

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
27-03-2010, 10:23 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Well my 2 are tuckered out from a day at the allotment so hopefully will sleep in, I remembered about the clock on and off during today but had forgotten so this has reminded me and I've just changed my watch.

Other clocks/watches will follow, just got to do the longcase clock which fights when you try to change its time
LOL Yola that made me laugh! In the autumn my mobile wouldn't change either and kept turning itself back to the old time for some reason so I just hope it goes without a fight now as my alarm is on there for Church tomorrow and I WILL sleep in. It's supposed to change automatically but meh, never has.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
28-03-2010, 10:52 AM   #14

we have another week of daylight saving here in Australia... next week we get an hours extra sleep!!