Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-12-2009, 09:49 PM   #11

Re: Tuesday 22nd December

Sounds as if you're making a very Merry Christmas, Tink; wish I could be a fly on the wall and watch the fun with the cats and ferrets and their presents. Go on line and read up about cooking the turkey; just think of it as a very large chicken! The rest of the food sounds delicious, I do love scalloped potatoes. And how nice you're having some sunshine!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
22-12-2009, 10:16 PM   #12

Thanks! You can bet there's gonna be tons of pics/video of the kids opening their gifts. That reminds me! Must charge the camera!
I almost forgot last night to take the ham and turkey out of the freezer and put in the fridge to thaw..but I did. That should be enough time, right?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-12-2009, 10:33 PM   #13

Don't know; I always buy a tinned ham, and have never thawed a turkey ....Mom did it; after she passed and I cooked it was just me and Dad so we had a fresh roasting chicken. There are timetables on line I believe about how long to allow it to thaw. .......