Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
06-12-2009, 11:21 PM   #11

Re: Is yours up yet?

Lovely Alex, so cosy...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-12-2009, 11:26 PM   #12

You always have a lovely tree, Alex!

Catsey Veteran

06-12-2009, 11:45 PM   #13

My Tree is still in the loft!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-12-2009, 11:50 PM   #14

Faceless avatar, Moli?

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
06-12-2009, 11:51 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Faceless avatar, Moli?
It's the invisible cat, Eileen!

Catsey Veteran

07-12-2009, 12:36 AM   #16

Have no idea how to put the hat on a cat, so thought at least I have the hat!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-12-2009, 11:17 AM   #17

Planning our tree for this coming weekend. I have invested in a good few more baubles to gradually replace the tacky plastic ones I had as Sebi was bothering them over the last few Christmases and I didn't want glass ones broken.

Also need to make up new bows as the existing ones are looking a bit sad.

I've had my large, artificial tree for several years now and I really like it, great shape, easy to put up and NO MESS!! We also have a very big, conical bay tree outside our sitting room window; am seriously considering getting some delicate, white lights to dress it with.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-12-2009, 12:30 PM   #18

That is not a faceless Santa you can see him if you believe ..truely believe.....

Oh go with the lights outside Yola don't be tasteful be tacky its Christmas.....

Alex your tree and house always loko like Christmas its the children that do it...I think...and your love of Christmas.

Moli mines in the loft too....

Smudgley like you my life seems to be full to bursting not sure where the extra hours are coming from. What are you doing to the spare room? Making it into another living room or a dining room? When we were all there the other month you should have got us to do the painting/papering etc..then given us the pizza.
I am going to decorate the living room but after Christmas.

Mrs H thats the perfect way to deal with the live tree's mine lost no needles when treated this way. I do like live tree's but need a "Christmas tree window" as my Mom calls them you know a walk in bay...square or round.

Anyway to all of you Happy Christmas and we will need pictures of all the tree's regardless of their origin when they are up.... CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE. yipee

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
07-12-2009, 12:43 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
I do like live tree's but need a "Christmas tree window" as my Mom calls them you know a walk in bay...square or round.
All my life for as long as I can remember, I've wanted to live in a house with a bay window, purely and simply so that I could have the Christmas tree there!

My late sister lived in a Victorian terraced house and I envied her soooo much. As well as the sitting room, there was a bay window in her bedroom where the dressing table sat. Unfortunately we've had to settle for rather style-less 60's houses as that's what there's a lot of round here. We have a drive, garage and biggish kitchen which my sister didn't have and she envied us! Can't win!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-12-2009, 01:02 PM   #20

Oh I'd almost kill to have a house with a bay window for my tree...but I'd like an end house with a drive or garage too...the one I would like most would be with the three reception rooms down stairs you know....
Front room, living room and breakfast room then a kitchen with downstairs loo/bathroom which I would convert into a beautiful kitchen with a bit of a utility downstairs loo....but the front door would have to be double doors which opened into a quarry tiled floor reception area for coats hats sticks etc then another door (preferably stained glass of some sort not lots) which led into the hallway with tiled minton floor.....with the staircase open on one side with ballustrades...(I'd strip back to wood and wax) then the doors leading off the hall and down the bottom of the hall a door to the kitchen or breakfast room.....and a bay window in the front room and french doors in the dinning room and if I was lucky also in maybe the breakfast room or a single door there with window or simply a window which you can step in and out of...not thought of this much...as you can tell.
Oh my front door would be either be red or green.