Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-10-2009, 08:04 PM   #11

Re: A Project for the long Winter months?

What sort of dolls house Alex? Victorian? Cottage?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
04-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #12

Alex can I help! I always wanted to do this but they are so expensive!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
04-10-2009, 09:56 PM   #13

All help welcome Kelly

here's a pic of it Karen. we got it at a car boot sale a few weeks ago, and as you can see it's in a right state, but we have so many plans for it

All the kiddie furniture inside has come out and gone to the girls to play with lol, and now we're debating on colours for the outside. So come on Kelly, any suggestions?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-10-2009, 12:14 PM   #14

Alex - that looks so much fun! A rather lovely looking Georgian house. I'd try keeping the colour scheme in period. What a lovely project.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
05-10-2009, 03:04 PM   #15

I've decided we're going to spend the Winter de-cluttering. We have so much "stuff", some that the children left behind when they got their own places. They keep promising to sort it and take it away but I've given up on them! Clothes that no longer fit and I'll never wear again but they're filling the wardrobe, old books mainly paperbacks that OH is reluctant to throw out because he *might* want to read them again, and.............I could go on and on.
We need some work doing on the house, electrical, plumbing and a new ceiling in one of the rooms and then there's all the decorating afterwards. We've been putting this work off for ages, mainly because there's so much "stuff" in the way. Honestly you can't move in our house and we've got to bite the bullet and have a good clear-out. Who knows, we might find buried treasure!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-10-2009, 03:38 PM   #16

Good luck MrsH! I do hope you find some treasure. It's a great feeling when it's all sorted. I keep trying to get my OH to help with clearing our attic - it's too dusty up there for me and then there are the s*****s!!!