Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-10-2009, 04:24 PM   #11

Re: Saturday just sit back and enjoy

It's a gorgeous morning here, sunny and warmer, 22 degrees; porch door is open! Got to the library, stopped in the Giant for Leia's favorite food and pizza crusts. no plans whatsoever for the day except the papers, crossword and forums. I hate brick-and-mortar shopping except bookstores and food; shopping on line has really brightened my life.

Moli, glad you arrived safely. Kazz, just reading about your busy day tires me By the way, what happened to the Breaking News thread!!! We're still waiting. BM, thanks for that explanation; wasn't exactly sure myself. This cooler weather does call for heartier dishes. PP, sorry about your friend. Mags, how is Cassie today?

Whatever you're doing, enjoy!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
03-10-2009, 04:37 PM   #12

Well I have been to the Health Club.. did my first run of 1km today lol.... we all have to start somewhere I suppose!!

Did the weekly shop at Asda, then home for some sitting down and relaxing.... just had a call from the local hospital to say could I come in for my MRI brain scan today instead of Tuesday so have to go back out at 6 for that... bit nervous of the scan tbh (had a nerve conduction test done last week too and awaiting results).

Hope I am back in time for X Factor!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-10-2009, 05:08 PM   #13

Donna you will be fine as long as they don't search for a brain you'll sail through....

Seriously you will be fine.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
03-10-2009, 05:15 PM   #14

I have been on a 12 mile bike ride with my husband, we've been to do the food shop, been to Merry Hill to get a coupe of things from there, we've had lunch, we've cleaned the chickens out, I've walked the dog & made a few CP calls. I am now chilling on the PC & going to have a quiet evening for once!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
03-10-2009, 05:21 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Donna you will be fine as long as they don't search for a brain you'll sail through....

Seriously you will be fine.
I will be there all night if they are looking for that!!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
03-10-2009, 05:28 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
Well I have been to the Health Club.. did my first run of 1km today lol.... we all have to start somewhere I suppose!!

Did the weekly shop at Asda, then home for some sitting down and relaxing.... just had a call from the local hospital to say could I come in for my MRI brain scan today instead of Tuesday so have to go back out at 6 for that... bit nervous of the scan tbh (had a nerve conduction test done last week too and awaiting results).

Hope I am back in time for X Factor!
Well done for completing your first 1Km Donna!

I hope all goes well with your scan this evening, good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgley
I have been on a 12 mile bike ride with my husband, we've been to do the food shop, been to Merry Hill to get a coupe of things from there, we've had lunch, we've cleaned the chickens out, I've walked the dog & made a few CP calls. I am now chilling on the PC & going to have a quiet evening for once!
Well done to you also Smudgley, 12 mile bike ride is excellent!

We haven't seen any pics from you for ages ..... hint, hint!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
04-10-2009, 04:41 PM   #17

I know, I must get some pictures. Me & John have taken up cycling & a lot of our time is being taken up with that. Must make an effort to get some cat pics.