Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #11

Re: I just can't believe some people.

What a sad story .........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
01-07-2009, 10:43 PM   #12

It is just so cruel how some people treat there animals, I am sure that they just play dumb sometimes just to try and make people feel sorry for them instead of the poor kittys that they have

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 1x Sphynx, 2x DLH, 5x DSH
02-07-2009, 01:55 AM   #13

SPEY & NEUTER!!!!

SPEY & NEUTER!!!!

SPEY & NEUTER!!!!

SPEY & NEUTER!!!!

And possibly we should instigate an exam for people.... if you fail you cannot own a car/drive, have children OR OWN ANIMALS!!!!!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: cross breed
02-07-2009, 10:04 PM   #14

I am seriously thinking of trying to get this tom cat neutered my neighbour (who does early morning cleaning)has seen him walking across a very busy main road not far from here sooner or later he will be killed
He has been here twice today he has runny eyes and is very thin again i make a huge fuss of him which he loves he is an adorable loving cat so why do his owner,s treat him so badly
These are the one,s who went on holiday for three weeks back to Jamaica one Christmas and just left him to fend for himself if i hadn't have given him food he would have died they really don,t deserve such a loving boy