Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Mackerel Tabby, Tabby & White
05-03-2009, 09:26 PM   #11

Re: Newbie Here, With Two Kitties

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone! Is this mostly a UK forum? I've seen a few people from the US but I think it started as a UK forum, didn't it?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
05-03-2009, 09:55 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozgirl
OOOOOOOH! They're gorgeous!! What color is that considered? Silver tabby?
Their colour is Black Silver ClassicTabby/White, and thank you for your lovely comment

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-03-2009, 10:22 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozgirl
Thanks for the welcomes, everyone! Is this mostly a UK forum? I've seen a few people from the US but I think it started as a UK forum, didn't it?
Welcome Ozgirl, Merlin and Jasmine! Yes, most of the members are in the UK, but we do have people from all over! Tink, HappyKatz and I are the Americans who post most often here, nice to see another compatriot joining us. And our 4th Merlin, we have Northern Merlin, Southern Merlin, Welsh Merlin and now handsome Maryland Merlin! And his sister Jasmine too. Hope you enjoy it here!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...DSCN1503-1.jpg

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
05-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #14

welcome ozgirl, from me and Posh

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
06-03-2009, 02:24 PM   #15

Catsey Junior

06-03-2009, 02:27 PM   #16

[quote=dandysmom;542752] Welcome Ozgirl, Merlin and Jasmine! Yes, most of the members are in the UK, but we do have people from all over! Tink, HappyKatz and I are the Americans who post most often here, nice to see another compatriot joining us. And our 4th Merlin, we have Northern Merlin, Southern Merlin, Welsh Merlin and now handsome Maryland Merlin! And his sister Jasmine too. Hope you enjoy it here!
[quote]

Didn't know Merlin was such a popular name!! (I almost named him Ricochet 'cause he was bouncing off the walls when I first got him - 5-6 months old... But I knew I'd just end up calling him Rick or Ricky & I didn't want that!)

Dandysmom - are you actually IN DC? Whereabouts? I'm in New Carrollton (end of the orange line!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
06-03-2009, 05:40 PM   #17

Hi and welcome

Leo is my bfs kitten

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-03-2009, 05:49 PM   #18

[quote=ozgirl;542821][quote=dandysmom;542752] Welcome Ozgirl, Merlin and Jasmine! Yes, most of the members are in the UK, but we do have people from all over! Tink, HappyKatz and I are the Americans who post most often here, nice to see another compatriot joining us. And our 4th Merlin, we have Northern Merlin, Southern Merlin, Welsh Merlin and now handsome Maryland Merlin! And his sister Jasmine too. Hope you enjoy it here!
Quote:

Didn't know Merlin was such a popular name!! (I almost named him Ricochet 'cause he was bouncing off the walls when I first got him - 5-6 months old... But I knew I'd just end up calling him Rick or Ricky & I didn't want that!)

Dandysmom - are you actually IN DC? Whereabouts? I'm in New Carrollton (end of the orange line
!)
Yep, upper Northwest in Glover Park. Born and raised here. Grew up in Burleith, about 6 blocks from where I live now.

Catsey Junior

06-03-2009, 08:15 PM   #19

[quote=dandysmom;542856][quote=ozgirl;542821]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Welcome Ozgirl, Merlin and Jasmine! Yes, most of the members are in the UK, but we do have people from all over! Tink, HappyKatz and I are the Americans who post most often here, nice to see another compatriot joining us. And our 4th Merlin, we have Northern Merlin, Southern Merlin, Welsh Merlin and now handsome Maryland Merlin! And his sister Jasmine too. Hope you enjoy it here!

Yep, upper Northwest in Glover Park. Born and raised here. Grew up in Burleith, about 6 blocks from where I live now.

Wow! A DC native! I grew up in Langley Park, about 6 miles from where I live now. People are always amazed when I say I'm a native of the DC metro area!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: All types
mattde is Male
06-03-2009, 08:32 PM   #20

Hey Ozgirl , Welcome to the forum.