Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-01-2009, 05:31 PM   #11

Re: My goddaughter pics

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....is all I can say a lovely name too,as a godmother 4 times over. To my nieces Katie and Sophie and nephew Jack. And my first Godchild my friends son David.....who was my training ground I found godmother meant being chief swing pusher......you are always in goal.....(maybe a boy thing there but you get the drift) trips out to MacDonalds, footie matches, visits to the park to catch tiddlers, conker hunts, hours spent waiting for hme to put his head under the water in the swimming baths then more hours speant trying to persuade him NOT to hold his breathe under the water.

Just fun I found and althugh he thought I alays took his siad in arguments I found I was more of a "mediator" especialy when his parents seperated then divorced I was a "safe harbour" Now he's 18 and away at Uni this Christmas he said "he could not have survived with out me I was always thinking of him in the divorce" obviously his parents love him dearly and did their best but he said he considered me to be his "lawyer" Just enjoy enjoy enjoy...................take every picture opportunity you get...and enjoy every single moment.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
21-01-2009, 11:20 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....is all I can say a lovely name too

Just enjoy enjoy enjoy...................take every picture opportunity you get...and enjoy every single moment.
Yeah Emily is a nice name. My friend took my middle name Marie and gave it to Emily, which put a lump in my throat hehe.

Ill be doing just that.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
21-01-2009, 11:48 AM   #13

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she is a real little cutie, in fact she is adorable, I luvvvvvvvvvv her name as well, they are all so sweet when they are that age, they are just so snuggly and cuddly, it certainly makes you think to yourself you would like another LOL, but then you remember the sleepless nights, the permant suitcase you need to take with you every where. LOL