Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
25-12-2008, 03:33 PM   #11

Re: Christmas Day Thread

Merry Christmas everyone....Thats the presents all unwrapped, now getting the dinner ready, we do not eat till about 5, the turkey smells lovely, quite hungry now...
Hope Santa was good to everyone, have a lovely rest of christmas day....
The cats all have catnip mice, and have decided they want each others, Mollie has a big latex turkey, which is about to be strangled if it does not be quiet!!!!Gyp & Taz have a staffie strenght toy each.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-12-2008, 03:50 PM   #12

Eating late this year to Moli.....that way we visit morning...eat afternoon.

Sal killed her ragger within about 20 minutes.........but loves her new kong...didn't realise how much bounce the old one had lost.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
25-12-2008, 05:20 PM   #13

Merry Christmas, all! Slept in, had breakfast and opened presents, very lovely, some nice things from good friends. Leia loves opening packages, especially the mess of wrapping paper which I leave around the rest of the day for her to play in. Will give the birds their suet cake for Christmas later. A lovely sunny day, 6C; perfect for the little one who got bikes! Enjoy the dinner, people, eat all you want, Christmas comes but once a year .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
25-12-2008, 06:21 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Eating late this year to Moli.....that way we visit morning...eat afternoon.

Sal killed her ragger within about 20 minutes.........but loves her new kong...didn't realise how much bounce the old one had lost.
We do not visit till Boxing Day Kazz...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-12-2008, 07:01 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
We do not visit till Boxing Day Kazz...
Pop in here say hello drop off presents, off we go. Only to my brother and sisters.....see the children...... ....home to sanity,

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
25-12-2008, 07:17 PM   #16

Merry Christmas all. Feeling a lot more stable today and considering recent events today has gone off well. Too busy to think of sadness today. Thanks everyone for all your messages. People are so kind in times of sorrow.

Anyway, I was up at 5.45, sorted animals and made drinks and then got the girls up. Too many presents as usual but much less than previous years so that was good. I cooked my first ever Christmas dinner. Was feeling very stressed about it but 4 gins later, I dished it all out and every plate was clean. I must say it was good and the M&S turkey crown was bootiful.

Millie has gone to her fathers till new year and Poppy is in bed so I am in my new Per Una Jim jams with a brew and BBC1.

Christmas is a family time and my family have rallied round today for Andrew as he doesn't have any family left. Well not close family anyway. It has been a peaceful lovely day

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
25-12-2008, 07:24 PM   #17

Sorry forgot to thank Belle and Merlin's secret santas. Merlin has claimed them both but Belle is planning her revenge and as us girls know, the boy will pay his dues

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-12-2008, 08:45 PM   #18

Good Christmas Day Evening all!

Glad to hear that all went well for peeps today. First Christmas dinner Matron? Scary! I'm on my 24th or thereabouts and it still scares the s*** out of me - but all was calm here today.

Our Sky box is playing up so we can't see what we want - just what it decides we can watch - but I saw Dr Who, so I'm happy. So? David Morrisey is NOT the new Dr Who - that was a naughty ploy on behalf of Aunty Beeb - had me guessing anyway!

That big present I told you about earlier in the week - that was a gardener's kneeler and stool - a good big robust one - just what I need and a very nice and welcome present. We didn't have lots of presents but I have several nice bottles of booze to be sampled slowly and some lovely chocs to be nibbled also slowly over the coming days.

I will post about Merlin in the Secret Santa thread.

Wishing everyone a Peaceful evening and a Happy Boxing Day tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
25-12-2008, 08:48 PM   #19

Nat, glad to here you managed such a lovely day after what's happened; so nice everyone was there for Andrew! Congrats on your first Christmas dinner! I've no doubt that Belle is thinking up a clever revenge for the present-hogging Merlin..