Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
26-11-2008, 03:15 PM   #11

Re: Wednesday Daily

Afternoon all! Just checking on, not really got time to read through everyone's posts - sorry! - I'm super busy at work. Was at an all-day event yesterday, preparing for an all-day event tomorrow, travelling up to Aberdeen twice in the next week for more work events. Craziness!

Me, OH and cats are all well

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-11-2008, 05:41 PM   #12

Afternoon! Grey and dismal, chilly, 3C, wind chill 0! But supposed to be sunny and a bit warmer for Thanksgiving tomorrow. It was a madhouse at the market this morning; usually quiet at the time I'm there, about 9 am, but the aisles were jammed with loaded carts as people were obviously stocking up for dinner tomorrow. Thank God for express checkouts! Nothing special planned for the day.

Hope to see you at the quiz tonight!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
26-11-2008, 08:16 PM   #13

Evening!
Cold, cold, cold here today but nice and crisp which is nice-I love the winter too Kazz!
Busy season at work, unfortunately a lot of dogs that have ingested rat poison , it's that time of year on the farms with two in today alone, these two were lucky though and didn't require a transfusion or similar.
Day off tomorrow, off to the hospital for cardiac tests-not sure what it'll involve but I'm actually quite interested to see what they do!