Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-11-2008, 03:29 PM   #11

Re: Monday's Thread

Sounds like you're enjoying your birthday, Jane

I've got the Mamma Mia DVD on my Christmas list

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-11-2008, 05:38 PM   #12

Hi all! Some sun, but still way below seasonal normals still...2C, wind chill -1! I want Moli's Houston weather! No news, just a trip to the other market for some of Leia's food...had buy-one-get-one -free coupons for the pricy $1.19 Sheba tins which she likes. Ms. Picky has excellent taste ....

Yola, I second the silk underwear!
Meep - does sound hectic at your job.

Stay warm and dry, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-11-2008, 07:20 PM   #13

Hiya all

Cold here really chilly...through to the bone cold...Brrrr...been to work home now and missing the kittens.
But Sal is fine. Speak later

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-11-2008, 07:22 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Hiya all

Cold here really chilly...through to the bone cold...Brrrr...been to work home now and missing the kittens.
But Sal is fine. Speak later
Will you be taking in anymore fosters Kazz?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
24-11-2008, 07:29 PM   #15

I've been working and getting more of Dylan's favourite cat food (Tescos wet meaty food 20p a packet believe it or not! ), been down to the library as well! Found Dylan's picture published as well! Posted about that elsewhere though!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-11-2008, 10:22 PM   #16

Not at the moment Mags. I think maybe next year.....not going to be regular though have to say its harder work than you think....I suspect because I am not used to putting that much effort in now what with Sal being grown up and Tess would have been 471/2 now so puppy/kitten days behind me....although they were fantastic....but as many of you know I prefer adults to pups/kittens....but another week here and I think they could have been stayers as their persoalities were coming out and you started to really be trusted by them....and they get into your heart.,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
24-11-2008, 10:35 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Not at the moment Mags. I think maybe next year.....not going to be regular though have to say its harder work than you think....I suspect because I am not used to putting that much effort in now what with Sal being grown up and Tess would have been 471/2 now so puppy/kitten days behind me....although they were fantastic....but as many of you know I prefer adults to pups/kittens....but another week here and I think they could have been stayers as their persoalities were coming out and you started to really be trusted by them....and they get into your heart.,
Thats the problem Kazz, you say you will not get attached, but they always get round you!!