Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
11-11-2008, 12:17 AM   #11

Re: What are you doing for Christmas?

We are all going (dogs included) to my brother and family who live in Harefield, staying over and returning on Boxing Day. Will also be bringing our son back as he arrives home from his Egypt holiday on Christmas Day. Bit sad as it will be the first Christmas Day that we haven's spent with him. (He is 21 on Wednesday!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
11-11-2008, 02:08 AM   #12

i have no ide but i gotta get going on making the kids xmas stockings
my OH is very bah humbug but he is just going to have to deal with it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
11-11-2008, 11:01 AM   #13

Harefield, Middx, Kim? You'll be across the roundabout from me . . . we'll be in Hillingdon on Christmas Eve with my Mum and brother!!

No repeat of last year's hideously expensive and very mediocre Cotswold Country House Hotel experience. Polish Christmas Eve with mi Mam . . . Christmas Day probably at home just us and the boys and Boxing Day OH's kids/partners/off spring will bring chaos to our house (probably my Mum and brother will come up for that too).

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: tortishell
11-11-2008, 01:14 PM   #14

We were going to be going to France to visit my partners parents. But decided against it because we don't want to leave our house and Bailey in a cattery.

So instead we're having a lie-in, opening prezzies, going to my parents with sister, her partner and my nephew, dinner, more prezzies and then me and partner having afternoon to ourselves.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
11-11-2008, 03:01 PM   #15

We are having a family christmas. Going to a friends for cocktails in the morning (christmas tradition around here). Picking up eldest son and the best christmas present would be for me if my youngest one would come as well. Eating playing on the Wii and tv. Then bed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
11-11-2008, 03:24 PM   #16

Jane, that sounds like a fun Christmas!!! I just sneaked a look at your profile (coz I'm nosey . . . ) wow with all those kids it's certainly going to be a fantastic, lively Christmas! Lucky you

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
11-11-2008, 07:43 PM   #17

Yes, Harefield, Middx Yola. I know Hillingdon reasonably well, was in Hillingdon hospital myself many moons ago and my dear mum spent several months there. We used to live in Harrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
11-11-2008, 10:33 PM   #18

Both daughter and son and their OHs are with us for Christmas this year. A grown up and boozy celebration is expected, hope they all help with the clearing-up! Lots of board games and silly charades - no telly allowed!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: tortishell
11-11-2008, 11:14 PM   #19

also will be watching round 2 of Buster vs presents...

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
12-11-2008, 10:12 AM   #20

What wonderful plans everyone has! I'm still undecided this year although I think I'll be at my Dad's on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, with my sister. Last year I was at my mum's so it's "fair" Although last year OH was home with me at my mum's, so I'm not sure if his parents may invite or expect me through to theirs this christmas, but it's my dad's turn. Oh family politics!

Will just be a day of eating a gorgeous dinner (I've requested honey roast ham instead of turkey, turkey is so bland to me!) and probably just watch a good movie aftewards. It'll only be the 3 of us. My dad's OH has her own large family so they'll probably catch up boxing day.