Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-11-2008, 11:16 PM   #11

Re: i don't think Elvis will live much longer Help? :( :( :( what should i do?

So pleased his op was successful...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-11-2008, 11:27 PM   #12

Things are looking good, thanks so much for the update.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-11-2008, 12:44 AM   #13

Glad to hear his op went well. Best wishes for his recovery and the move. Hope he and Taylor can get on together.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: nnnnnn
08-11-2008, 02:33 AM   #14

thanks

got to go there Early morning to do his tabs, hopefully he will have eaten a little!

i have my feliway i will plug it in again on Monday as i only turned it off a couple of days ago.

going to keep them separate like the kitchen then lounge then the outdoor cattery bit, so ill rotate!!

will have to buy another litter tray next week aswell.

god i hope it all works out, looks like im going to have to put the fostering on hold for a bit, but Elvis comes first, i really thought he was going to die its so unfair as every illness he has....i have, so when people say 'ooo takes after his mum!' there not really joking, so i often blames myself for all his problems.

lets just hope it goes well, hopefully Elvis will know he is a kitten & Tay will know its his big 'step brother'!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
08-11-2008, 10:43 AM   #15

I'm so glad and relieved that he is feeling a bit better. Give him a big hug from me.

jane

Catsey Senior

08-11-2008, 12:10 PM   #16

aww thanks!

just got back from seeing him, gave him his 2 tabs, he wasn't happy! and his pain stuff, he has eaten as well, infact he was sooo hungry that he was pawing at his biscuit bag and jumping on it and was pulling it along by the handle!! but he cant have them!

his half Siamese but typical Siamese his meow/talking is sooo loud it does drive you crazy! he was following my dad around all night till 3am meowing!!! dad was not impressed !

just got lots of scabs off of him & he purred think he was saying thanks! his has some food & milk, no lax today will have to start again tom, see what the vet says. His bum is still swollen but his running around now like a kitten

he had a collar on was so funny watching him trying to get through the chairs in the kitchen, bless him! Shouldn't laugh really, but he was sooo drugged up i think he thought he was flying about!!

cant wait to get him here!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
08-11-2008, 12:27 PM   #17

Good luck with everything your doing, sound like you have things sorted. Hope Elvis recovers well and he bounces back to good health soon

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
08-11-2008, 12:36 PM   #18

So glad top hear that Elvis' op went ok. Try him on warm turkey broth, mine is getting over a bottom wound and she loves it. Great for getting that all essential daily fluid intake inside him too. The recipe: Cook a turkey drumstick in oven til done, when cool (if your puss can bear to wait that long without screaming the place down ) tear apart and cut into small morsels, put excess in freezer, keep small handful of morsels in a saucepan with half a cup of water and bring to the boil. Pour some over third to half a Tesco 'Just Nature Turkey and Rice' (square foil, wet food) chunked up and serve to your master! Add more water to it and it will do for another few meals. Mine also has raw chicken at mo as well as her Purina Delicate Sensitive dried, but make sure it's always fresh. Hope Elvis continues to 'bounce back'!

Catsey Senior

08-11-2008, 10:55 PM   #19

thanks alot everyone!! & i will try that recipe for him!

his currently driving my dad mad following him round the house meowing & talking!! dad is not impressed!

at least we know he is feeling better! he has the vets tom to check him over, hopefully it will all go OK!

Catsey Senior

09-11-2008, 04:07 PM   #20

just to update, went to the vets today & his totally fine

has to up his lax for a bit & his not allowed to eat biscuits ever again (there goes £60 odd i just spent!!)

gave him his tabs & pain medi, he his a tablet in his mouth! little sod!

gave him some nice food as a treat & he seemed fine!
just hope next week goes ok! his coming on sunday!